2nd Commander (MU)
2nd Commander (Second commander) is a deputies of a military unit (MU) commander. There can be a maximum of two 2nd Commanders in one military unit. 2nd Commanders can be only appointed by the unit commander.
These second commanders must be ranked at least Commander as well.
2nd Commanders have the ability to:
- set the Daily order for the entire MU.
- appoint captains for the regiments.
- invite new members to the military unit
- move members to another regiment.
- remove members from the MU who've been in the MU for longer than 2 days.
If 2nd commander decides to leave the military unit he can do that by resigning or he can be removed by the unit commander. Upon leaving the post of 2nd commander there is no automatic process of appointing new 2nd commander so it could happen that the post will be empty.