Alliance of Baltic Countries
The Alliance of Baltic Countries (abbr. ABC) was a military & regional alliance consisting of 3 members who border each other.
The Alliance of Baltic Countries was created on the 31st of March, 2011, following the Lithuanian invasion of Zemgale, Latvia (which was repealed). The alliance was created for the three countries to work together as a fighting force. The aims for the alliance are
- Pursuit of a common foreign policy.
- Military co-operation on the highest echelons of power.
- Expansion of influence of the newly formed Alliance.
- Increased economic integration and an increase in prosperity and well-being of each of the three nations.
The formation called for celebration amoungst citizens, shouting "Hail eLithuania! Hail eLatvia! Hail eEstonia! Hail ABC!"
- On 2nd April 2011 as part of this alliance, the First Baltic War was born with two members of the ABC, Latvia and Lithuania invading Belarus for resources, they successfully won that battle.
- ABC had been waging a war vs Asgard. The Baltic nations could not withstand the well trained and organized armies of the Norse Vikings. They surrendered and dissolved shortly after accepting their defeat and inferiority towards their Asgard Overlords. ABC would later be known, not as Alliance of Baltic Countries, but as Asgards Baltic Colonies.
- On 2nd of December ABC was dissolved.
- Nations that are currently under complete control of other nations.
As of April 2nd, the alliance is run by three Co-Secretary Generals who are actually Country presidents of the member countries of the alliance.