- Born on July 9, 2008.
- Founded the newspaper .
- Together, with Bima and brondongsayur, founded .
- Served as mayor of Darwin for one term.
- Married with ina_indonesia on day 280 of the New World.
- Divorced ina_indonesia on day 431 of the New World.
- Celebrating his first year in eRepublik and get married with Reina Borg on day 596 of the New World.
- Celebrating his second year in eRepublik first Wedding anniversary with Reina Borg on day 962 of the New World.
- Joined Indonesian Defensive Socialist.
- Together with some managerzone players, founded Partai Republik eIndonesia.
- Elected as The President of Indonesia on 6th February 2009 with 4 supporting parties (Indonesian Defensive Socialist, Partai Republik eIndonesia, Narcissist and ).
As was the fashion of the times, the new countries saw a race of older ones for PTOs. Indonesia took part in these, and partly because of this, partly because of the Hungarian baby-boom, the country fell back in the population rankings - but not in the military ones though, and the presidency of E.I.N.H.A.N.D.E.R.X, who was called aban brings a land-swap with Thailand and let Indonesia march into India and China. Thus obtaining control of needed high-iron resource region of Karnataka (the PTO of India made it all so easy), then moving on through to former Pakistani regions, until reaching their final goal - a border with Romania, then occupying the prize-region of Western Siberia.
- It is said that aban accidentally declared war against Australia and was immortalized in The Club of Presidents Who Accidentally War
- Appointed as Vice president of Indonesia on 7th June 2009.
- Joined Angel and Demon Operation and got his 4th congress medal in Australia on 26th June 2010.
- 5th congress medal in Australia on 26th July 2010, continuing the Indonesian tradition of honourlessness by not fighting Australians on the battlefield.
He was one of the commanders of Indonesia in First Romania-Indonesia War
Phrases From Friends
|“ About marriage, you can't miss twice... oh wait! ”|
(Iliaco from Chile)
(The phrase comes from Aban and Iliaco Marrying their respective brides in a joint ceremony... the second one for Aban =P)