From eRepublik Official Wiki
citizen of Australia. He is best known for his work as the publisher of the Defense Intel Review, and for being the person who called for Australian invervention in South Africa in March 2010.
- Aeros has achieved 6 Hard Worker achievements.
- Aeros is a former employee of , a Q2 food company.
- Aeros is a Guru level Rising:Harvester in ERepublik Rising.
- Aeros is a Skill 4 Architect
- Aeros is also a Skill 2 Fitter
- Aeros has reached the military rank of Field Marshal.
- Aeros has earnt 3 Super Soldier achievements.
- Aeros is a member of Hotel Squad in the Australian Army Reserves.
- Aeros is a former member of United Independents Party.
- Aeros is credited with being one of the major reasons for the Australian invasion of Argentinian-controlled South Africa (the Australia-Argentina War) 
- Aeros moved to Australia and become a Senator in the March 2010 election, polling as the 3rd highest candidate overall. Aeros ran under the Australian Independents banner.
- Aeros was successful in being re-elected in the April elections, again running under the Australian Independents banner.
- Major actions proposed by Aeros during his term in the Senate involved the lowering of Australia's import taxes and the creation of the Native Territory Protection Act.
- Following the resignation of Binda33 due to ministerial duties, Aeros became the Speaker of the Australian Senate for the June, 2010 term. The major responsibility of this post involved managing a Senate in transition due to a PTO from Indonesia. Due to the chaos of this situation, Aeros remained Speaker past the official expiration of his Senate term until he was ultimately succeeded by Infin.
- Aeros has so far been a senator on 3 occasions.
- Aeros owns the newspaper Defense Intel Review
- He has achieved 4 Media Mogul achievements.