From eRepublik Official Wiki
Aeros was a citizen of Australia. He was best known for his work as the publisher of the Defense Intel Review, and for being the person who called for Australian invervention in South Africa in March 2010.
- Aeros has achieved 6 Hard Worker achievements.
- Aeros was a former employee of , a Q2 food company.
- Aeros was a Guru level Harvester in ERepublik Rising, with skill 4 Architect and skill 2 Fitter
- Aeros has earnt 2 Super Soldier achievements.
- Aeros was:
- Aeros was a member of United Independents Party.
- Aeros is credited with being one of the major reasons for the Australian invasion of Argentinian-controlled South Africa (the Australia-Argentina War) 
- Aeros moved to Australia and become a Senator in the March 2010 election, polling as the 3rd highest candidate overall. Aeros ran under the Australian Independents banner.
- Aeros was successful in being re-elected in the April elections, again running under the Australian Independents banner.
- Major actions proposed by Aeros during his term in the Senate involved the lowering of Australia's import taxes and the creation of the Native Territory Protection Act.
- Following the resignation of Binda33 due to ministerial duties, Aeros became the Speaker of the Australian Senate for the June, 2010 term. The major responsibility of this post involved managing a Senate in transition due to a PTO from Indonesia. Due to the chaos of this situation, Aeros remained Speaker past the official expiration of his Senate term until he was ultimately succeeded by Infin.
- Aeros has been a senator on 3 occasions.
- Aeros owns the newspaper Great War of 2009's North American Theater. The Newspaper usually follows a summary format for various regions of interest in eRepublik, focusing primarily on Military and Foreign affairs. , which he started on September 3rd 2009 during the latter half of the
- He has achieved 4 Media Mogul achievements.