His goal was to become the Supreme Commander of the South America Army Forces and ATO Units, unfortunately, he never managed to achieve that.
- After he joined the National Army of Uruguay (ENU in Spanish) he was sent to Batalion 5.
- 15 of September 2009 - Promoted to captain of the battalion 5.
- 20 of September 2009 - Promoted to the secretary of defense.
- 28 of September 2009 - Promoted to general.
- 06 of October 2009 - Selected to be the new Minister of Defense.
- 10 of October 2009 - Created the Uruguay Military Academic. Also the Military Museum and the National Reserve.
- 17 of October 2009 - Created the ENU chatroom.
- 01 of November 2009 - Founder of the eUruguayan Air Force (FAU) with Phigas3 and Yosarian.
- 02 of November 2009 - Created the Training Division, where the new recruits learned the ropes of military life.
- 06 of November 2009 - Accomplished ATO mission in Venezuela.
- 07 of November 2009 - Chosen to be the Advisor to the Secretary of Defense Gertxu.
- 20 of November 2009 - Leave Uruguay to learn more about the New World
- 25 of November 2009 - Accomplished ATO mission in Venezuela.
- 16 of January 2010 - Chosen to be the Supreme Commander of Uruguayan National Army (ENU)
- 25 of January 2010 - Wins the congressional elections by winning most votes from his Party (PDU)
- 29 of January 2010 - Leaves as SC of ENU because of Personal issues
- 25 of April 2010 - Wins the congressional elections
Press director of the , is all about different stuff he wanted to write about: eHistory, Military, funny events with characters like Peter, Profesor Paul Vaso and "el negro".
Mesa is Proud to be Independent of any Ideology. He was elected two times in Congress of Uruguay, once as a member of Partido Social Democrata eUruguayo and once as a member of Partido Democrático Uruguayol.