AugustusX, formerly known as Flatty, was a dedicated citizen of Australia.
In mid August, 2011, Flatty became Marshal of the Australian Defence Force.
Two days later, following the conduct of an election held by his predecessor TJ Norton, Flatty was elected by his peers to serve as Speaker of the Senate and became the head of the legislative branch of the government.
An active politician, he served in many positions in the Government of Australia:
- President of Australia on three occasions (Jul, Aug, Sep 2013)
- Deputy Minister of Immigration (Oct 2011)
- Minister of Social Services (Aug 2011)
- Party president of DIY Party of Australia (Feb 2011 and Aug 2011)
- Party president of Green and Gold Party (Sep 2012)
- Vice Party president of Australian Revolutionary Party (Nov 2014)
His last party membership is assigned with KnightHawks Military Council.