Australian Military Party
The Australia started by Ben P, Arthur Cole, Devlin Cameron, zaney, Dylan of the darkness and Cozza. The Australian Military Party is a collective military organisation which represents the political aspect of the military of Australia. It focuses on economic support for, and logistical experience to the aim of expanding Australia's military potential.was a political party in
This party was previously known as the Australian Monarchy Party.
- 1 History
- 2 Political Ideologies
- 3 Social Ideologies:
- 4 Economic Ideologies:
- 5 Military Ideologies:
- 6 Things the AMP is aiming to do:
- 7 Deadlines for things to come
- 8 Long-term party aims:
- 9 Party Presidents
- 10 Senators of the Australian Military Party
Creation of the Australian Military Party
The Australian Military Party was originally created in September 2009. It was created from the former Australian Monarchy Party, which had become inactive. Its aim was to create a party that the Australian Military could become involved in, and originally aimed to stay out of direct political involvement. This changed over time however, and by early 2010 it was one of the major political parties in Australia.
Military is not a democracy. Command positions are not to be voted on, but are based on merit and performance. Within the limits of NATIONAL SECURITY, Party policies, decisions and performance will be viewable by the public.
- this includes: Internal structures of Authority and command; Current policy, future policies and discussions on change of policy any official party discussion held, unless authorised as "secret" by a external representative body.
Work with the senate. Keep the militarys sole interests as "The protection of Australia's interests as decided by the common goal of the citizens of eAustralia" Democracy through President/Prime Minister voting only. Decisions on internal national government changes are an issue for citizens and citizen representatives (Senate) to work on and no the place of the military to interfere without citizen approval. Should the Minister of Defence (MoD) choose to be part of the Australian Military Party, The senate, in the interest of balance, is encouraged to provide a "supervision" officer for the MoD to ensure actions are no unbecoming of a public servant of the nation as a whole.
- Military expansion requires constant battle. though Sol war games or other alliances.
- Conquest of land is not the core interest to Australia or the AMP.
- A nation is a friend so long as they are not the enemy.
Citizens have the right to choose if they are part of the military structure or not. No citizen shall be pressure by any means by the party to join the military. The party will not be biased towards the benefit of military members when making decisions. Except in that which gives exclusive rights to citizens in the Tier 2 economic structure.
"Tier 2" Economy
Note: The economic plan outline below is just that, A plan. It will unlikely EVER be implemented and is only a place holder for a more valid alternative
Until the nation en-masse changes through their own decision to change and assimilation of workers in to our Party/Government controlled companies, two tiers of economy will exist.
Open/Free market. The same as the economic structure we have today. No GM will be effected. Market prices will not be influenced by the party itself.
Government controlled companies (The department of defence or DoD owned ones) will continue to perform the way they do, however they will be expanded and all military personnel will be encouraged to work in the companies. Tier 2 workers will gain free items (Weapons, Gifts, Food) in exchange for their work. They will work minimum wage (or as close to as feasibly possible based on economic analysis) for the goal of producing cheap products for the use of the population.
All citizens working in a Tier 2 company will be provided weapons to use in conflict and training wars . As a primary aspect of the AMP is to increase the combat ability of our nation as a whole.
The party will not:
- Deliberately effect the performance of Open market companies.
- At any point undercut the average market prices.
- In any way effect the value of the AUD without senate approval
- Cause the cessation of the Open market (Tier 1) via unjust propaganda.
In the unlikely event that everybody joins the Tier 2 economy model the all encompassing Tier 2 economy will only form as the result of natural assimilation of workers, based on Free choice, in to the Tier 2 economy.
Military nation, The efficiency of the military is vital to the enjoyment of the game of eRepublik. With a significantly trained and equipt military, a nation can be effective and fun both Internally and in External/world affairs.
The military is a the property of the Australian government. The AMP is only the representative body of the military and controls the actions of the military only so far as the MoD allows.
You can be part of another party and be in the military, so their for the AMP will work for the interests of ALL military personnel regardless of political affiliation.
Things the AMP is aiming to do:
- Recruit/gain interest from the military.
- Initiate communications with other party leaders
- Initiate dialogue with the senate.
- Decide on Party President
- Decide/design on command structure of the party external to the Military.
- Take over a low impact/dead party
- Re-Establish the Redbacks.
Deadlines for things to come
First month Party goals:
- Finish communications with senate and other parties
- Establish full military membership
- Creation of a party Org+newspaper
Third-Fifth month goals:
- Establish structure of Party run companies.
- Establish protocol for working with the senate
- Plan how we base our non-democratic structure in line with the democratic needs of the citizens (For if gain presidency)
Long-term party aims:
- Expand the military to be composed of the majority of citizens.(Voluntarily)
- Establish our military as one of international prestige.
- Make eRepublik more fun for Australians.
|Date Term Began||Date Term Ended||Party President||Avatar||Members|
|16 June, 2009||15 July, 2009||▲|
|16 July, 2009||15 August, 2009||Preditorian||▲|
|16 August, 2009||15 September, 2009||N/A ||▼|
|16 September, 2009||15 October, 2009||▼|
|16 October, 2009||15 November, 2009||Zaney||▲|
|16 November, 2009||15 December, 2009||▼|
|16 December, 2009||15 January, 2010||▼|
|16 January, 2010||15 February, 2010||▲|
|16 February, 2010||15 March, 2010||▲|
|16 March, 2010||15 April, 2010||▼|
|16 April, 2010||15 May, 2010||▼|
|16 May, 2010||15 June, 2010||Unknown||▬|
|16 June, 2010||15 July, 2010||▼|