C-B-I Holding was a Croatian based organization, located in woody region of Lika and Gorski Kotar. It was founded on January 11, 2009 as a joint venture by CopyPaste071, Bachva and interwal. Organization operated exclusively in the Balkans, covering markets of Bosnia, Croatia and Serbia, but later the organization expands its business to other markets. C-B-I Holding has it own newspapers - . It has a sister organization, Pantelic a.d..
- Q2 Grain company - (Njive in Croatian means Fields). It was a Q2 Grain company located in Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bosnia and Herzegovina. The company provided Pantelic a.d..
- Q3 Iron company - situated in Asturias, Spain.
- Q2 Weapon company - , situated in Muntenia, Romania.
C-B-I former companies:
- Wood company - C-B-I Drvo;
- Q1 Moving tickets company - (Reisen in German means Travel) was a Q1 Moving ticket company located in Central Croatia, Croatia. It was sold and renamed in Summer 2009.