His first party was Forta Democrata Romana where he had one mandate in Congress of Romania. After five months he left FDR and he joined eLegiunea Arhanghelului Mihail. At the begin of summer, he left eLAM and joined The Matza Party where he succeeded to obtain a place on the official list of candidates for Congress and on 25th July 2013 he obtained one mandate in Congress. On 25th of August 2013, he left The Matza Party. In 2014 he activated in Brainstorming Party and he becomes vice president of the party.
- Romanian Congressman (25 July 2012 - 25 August 2012)
- Romanian Congressman (25 July 2013 - 25 August 2013)
- Romanian Congressman (25 September 2013 - 25 October 2013)
- Romanian Congressman (25 December 2013 - 25 January 2014)
- Romanian Congressman (25 February 2014 - 25 March 2014)
- Romanian Congressman (25 March 2014 - 25 April 2014)
- Romanian Congressman (25 June 2014 - 25 July 2014)
He started his career in Ministry of Foreign Affairs as ambassador. He was ambassador of Romania in Australia (August 2012-September 2012), Croatia (September 2012-October 2012), USA and Poland (January 2013-February 2013), Russia (February 2013-March 2013). After he served as ambassador he started his activity as vMoFA. He was vMoFA three times consecutive under command of Kaze san. He has a total of eight mandates as vMoFA. He was also a coordinator of Romanian ambassadors in five mandates. In the fifth mandate, he was the coordinator of vMoFA team. In the eighth mandate, he was the Director of Romanian Diplomatic Corps.
Firstly, he was a soldier of the military unit Romania Unita. After six months he was invited by Kaze san in the military unit Semper Pro Patria where Col.Miller activates as a member. He was also Captain of the fourth division of Semper Pro Patria.
- Top Damage in a Campaign: 21,337,460 for Romania, Achieved while successfully conquering Plovdiv from Bulgaria on day 2,231.
- Military Rank: World Class Force*
- True Patriot Damage: 13 TP medal for Romania
- Battle Hero medals: 5