Agreement for Northern Territory between Australia and Indonesia is an agreement between Indonesia and Australia about releasement of Northern Territory.
1. eIndonesia will pay the Resistance war fee (around 60 GOLD) for Northern Territory.
2. The National Bank of Indonesia's collected donations of 25 GOLD will go to towards buying ABS Travel & - m3y iRon miNing - Q2. The remaining 72.6 GOLD will come from the National Bank of Australia, therefore these 2 companies will be owned by eAustralia, with a view to on-sell immediately. This is naturally an extra cost of 12.6 GOLD, considering the Resistance War fee of 60 GOLD is saved.
3. The Resistance War for Northern Territory will begin at the first available time, taking into account the eIndonesian caretaker of their agreement having to contact business owners of the companies, and the National Bank of Australia collected the Gold for the purchases and acting as a broker.
4. Buyers must donate "Sale Price" GOLD to National Bank of Australia, who will purchase Companies directly, then at the first available time, re-sell companies to the correct new owners.
5. If the Sellers in question do not wish to sell their company, then they are free to do so, knowing their company will become part of eAustralia.
6. The Resistance War in Northern Territory will be regarded as a "training ground" for 72 hours - this means the battle must stay active for a minimum of 72 hours. Both Governments must take care in ensuring their citizens, and foreigners joining the battle are aware of this.
7. After the 72 hours has passed, all combatants should only fight for eAustralia in securing Northern Territory as soon as possible. Again, both Governments must take care in ensuring their citizens, and foreigners joining the battle are aware of this.
8. The following transactions are to occur (keeping in mind points 4 & 5);
- i. ABS Diamond is to be purchased by C&C Australia for 90 GOLD.
- ii. ABS Travel is to be purchased by National Bank of Australia for 57.6 GOLD.
- iii. m3y iRon miNing - Q2 is to be purchased by National Bank of Australia for 40 GOLD.
- iv. SI Gift is to be purchased by Centrelink for 20 GOLD.
- v. Diamonitory is to be purchased by Julia Perez and Brothers AUS for 40 GOLD.
- vi. ABS Iron is to be purchased by Deilos for 40 GOLD.
- vii. The Perfect Diamond is to be purchased by Horizon Loan Ltd for 40 GOLD.
- ☑ Bolodewo, President of Indonesia
- ☑ Cottus Arci, Prime Minister of Australia
✓ This Contract was signed.