Dozzer X. (nickname: Dozzer_x) is a Canadian politician and diplomat that serves as Minister of Foreign Affairs and member in the Congress of Canada, leading the Canadian Progressive Front. He also serves with the honorific title of Patriarch as administrator of the organization named Orthodox Church of Romania.
Dozzer X. was born on the 9th of March, 2009 in Muntenia, Romania. The first months of his life were characterised by a goal of growing up while being completely unattached to the political and social life of that time's Romania.
As second Patriarch of the organization named Orthodox Church of Romania, Dozzer X. has pursued different charitable and cultural campaigns in Romania and Moldova, donating food and gifts to newcomers and helping people in need.
The main occupation of Dozzer X. is pursuing a sustainable political career. As holder of various titles and offices in countries such as Romania, Moldova, Israel and Pakistan, the political experience of Dozzer has increased over time. )
- Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs – Canada (February 2013 - March 2013)
- Minister of Labour – Republic of Moldova (April 2010 - June 2010)
- Secretary for Europe (MoFA/AC) – Romania (March 2011 - April 2011)
- Congress member for CPF party list – Canada (November 2012 )
- Congress member for Transnistria – Republic of Moldova (April 2010 - June 2010)
- Congress member for Maramures &ndash Romania (June 2010 - July 2010)
- Congress member for Transnistria – Romania (July 2010 - August 2010)
- Congress member for Nazareth North District – Israel (December 2010 - January 2011)
- Party president of Canadian Progressive Front – Canada (March 2013 )
- Party president of Integrity-Integration-Israel (December 2010 - January 2011)
- Party president of Partidul Renasterii Nationale (May 2010 - June 2010)
- Party president of Partidul Tinerilor Moldoveni (April 2010 - May 2010)
During his life, Dozzer X. has acquired different citizenships:
Dozzer X. hasn't pursued a journalistic career, and thus he hasn't gained popularity as a good journalist, the articles of his newspaper,, having the main purpose to share his views rather than inform using a journalistic way of behaviour.