- He served as Tutor during the months of April and May 2010.
- Coordinator of Tutors during May 2010.
- Assistant to the Argentian Ministry of Education in June 2010.
- President of Progreso eArgentino (the party with the most affiliates in the country) during July / August 2010.
- President of La Tenes Adentro September / October 2010.
- Congressman of Argentina in the periods of June / July and July / August 2010.
- Director of the OEeA (Organización Empresaria eArgentina)
- Press director of El Gallo Roto, a newspaper dedicated to eRepublik itself, as a game.
- Postulated as Minister of Education by Progreso eArgentino in July 2010. Elections that won another party.
- President of Cuba
He wrote the Guía Conceptual de eRepublik Rising (Eng. Conceptual Guide of eRepublik Rising) with, a guide did not have much use due to the short time that version of the game eRepublik v2 lasted.
The politician was arrested in August 2010 and released thanks to his colleagues in January 2011. He undertook the organization and implementation of the Legion Rotoista, along with other prominent citizens. He was Vice Party President, when was elected. Ramato had chosen him in February as RRII, but Don-Pato was again kidnapped by Plato's secret agents.
After a long struggle by the PA to free him, in December 2012, after the "Fight and Return" campaign, Don-Pato was liberated by Plato and resumed his political militancy, creating with other colleagues the Youth Organization LA PALEKI, dedicated to the endurance for the PA, loyalty to , and veneration and utmost respect for their spiritual leader, PALEKI.