Dutch Three Star
Dutch Three Star was a political party in the Netherlands. This centre-left party was created by in October 2008.
|December 2008||Mark Decius|
This month Smook McSmok (a former Canadian Minister of Foreign Affairs) took over the party Cheesehd for president and changed the name in Dutch Three Star. The party gained a couple of members but didn't become very active in media or forums.
The party grew a lot and welcomed its first congressmen, Chielio (ex-President of the Netherlands) and (Creator of SPV). The new active members decided to make a good manifesto that was different from the other original parties. Because of the increase of members and the manifesto Dutch Three Star came in the Top-5 parties and was able to participate in the congress elections. During this election, 3 congressmen were elected (Smook McSmok, MaartenW and MariaJozef). The party gained 6,2% of all votes.
The month started with presidents elections. The party forwarded Chielio who was faced against Cocoamok, RepsaJ and . He ended up as runner-up with 16,67% of all votes. The total number of members was 19. DTS also delivered 2 vice-ministers (Mark Decius (Economical Business) and Smook McSmok (Natural Resources)) and a minister (Home Affairs)). This minister seat was appointed after Linguala quit his function as Minister.
The party had some trouble with their forum. The server of the forum crashed several times. Mark Decius took over the party presidency after Smook McSmok resigned.
In the congressional elections, the party gained 15% of the congress seats, this is a total of 6 seats.
The party's history got lost for 2019. However, deduction from the presidential elections concluded:
- January 2009 - ended up last, 3rd, winning 17 out of 109 votes.
- February 2009 - Mark Decius ended up 3rd out of 5 candidates, winning 10 out of 99 votes.
- March 2009 - Mark Decius ended up 3rd out of 5 candidates, winning 13 out of 100 votes.
- April 2009 - for the first time, the party supported member from another party, Liberaal ChristenDemocraten, who in a battle of two men, ended up second, winning 39 out of 124 votes. from
- May 2009 - Mark Decius ended up last, 5th, winning 14 out of 167 votes.
- June 2009 - Betha ended up last, 3rd, winning the record 53 out of 209 votes.