Ethniki Patriotiki Drasi
Ethniki Patriotiki Drasi (Eng. National Patriotic Action) was a political party in Greece, active between 2009 and 2011. Unfortunately the historical information has been lost, it is only known that one of the party presidents was Andreas Bo.
|“ National Patriotic Action, for Greece to become as we dream it of. Countable, strong and worthy. Far off political dependencies, with meritocracy and will to offer to our country as our strong points. With that in mind we move forward and ask you to join us. |
We ask you to unite your voice with ours. Even if you don't want to join us, or even if you disagree with us, we are here for you to listen to your concerns. There is a communication path, open to all of you, from every political party. Tell us what you think, tell us your suggestions to strengthen our country. We don't promise to follow anything, that would be misleading, but we promise to listen to all of you and to evaluate the ideas you will propose. ”
(papakona, Ex-Vice Party President)
I am a member because:
- I am taught to accept criticism for my actions, my sayings and to learn from my mistakes.
- I respect my country's history and everyone who is part of moving this country a step forward.
- I am tired of everybody calling me Nationalist and thinking that it's bad to be one.
- the interest of my Country is above my personal interest.
- I accept and respect EVERY single voice even if I don't agree with them.
- I will never citizen just to do so.
- I will defend every single member but never on top of my country.
- I will applaud to everything positive that happens in my country.
- I help everyone in need no mater the political believes they carry.
- I am taught to fight without insulting.
- I am not interested in political tricks.
- I am not a power victim.
- I believe in discipline.
- I am not a fan of intrigue.