Green Party of eJapan
From eRepublik Official Wiki
The Green Party of eJapan (イ日本みどり党 i-nippon midori-tou) was created on January 16, 2009 from the abandoned Liberal Democratic Party. It was a Far-left, Authoritarian party in Japan. At last count, it had 4 members.
The party policies were:
- A high minimum wage for new Japanese.
- Lower import taxes to allow for a large, competitive market to prevent the market being emptied as it was by the Mafia.
- A build-up of a sum of both yen and gold in a banking corporation ensure a stable yen.
- A strong military to protect our country.
- Building up hospitals and defence buildings throughout the country.
- An effort to bring more people to eJapan.
- - January 15, 2009 to January 27, 2009