Southern & Caribbean Fleet
The Southern & Caribbean Fleet was one of six fleets in the Royal Navy, and was merged out of the separate Southern Fleet and Caribbean Fleet in 2009.
Ships of the Fleet
HMS Beliskner was commissioned in July 2009, and later added to the forums by Rodney Mckay. It was the first submarine of the Royal Navy. Alistair Bollocks would be the first Captain of this mighty vessel.
After Captain Alistair Bollocks stepped down from command, MrDaniel became the new captain. He continued to serve aboard the Beliskner untill the 7th of March 2010, when he decided the step down in order to pursue a career in the Royal Marines. Captain Phyrax took his place.
HMS Cardiff was commissioned in early July 2009.
- On the 27th of February 2010 took over the place as Captain, when Captain Masala_Man resigned.
- On the 29th of March (day 860) Jennifer MacLeod appointed as her new Lieutenant.
- On day 874 MattWas became the new captain of HMS Cardiff, due to the promotion of Jennifer_MacLeod to the rank of Commodore, commanding of the Southern and Caribbean fleet.
HMS Cardiff had it's own IRC channel, #Cardiff at the Rizon network. It was owned by QWERTY95.
Cutlass was formally commissioned, becoming HMS Cutlass, by Admiral R.R. Napier and command handed over to Captain Lloydy Kelly on 7 of August 2009. It began service in the Carribean Fleet, before the merge into the S&C Fleet.
HMS Cutlass was part of taskforces assigned to defend PEACE GC interests in North America and Asia before its collapse which signaled the end of World War III.
Since the start of the Phoenix/Eden conflict, the HMS Cutlass was part of the taskforce involved in the New England Campaign, has been deployed to Asia during the American Expansion, including Heilongjiang, and fielded in various battles on the European Front, including in defence of Germany and the British ATO/invasion of Belgium.
|Day 862||Mofo Jacx||lsmod|
|Day 805||Emergy Maxfell||JosephB||Wally Porter|
|Day 780||DannySkudder||Horice G Fossil|
|Day 747||Tom Morgan||Ullok|
|Day 729||Lloydy Kelly||Ullok|
|Day 627||Lloydy Kelly||Tom Morgan|
HMS Katana is a ship in the Royal Navy. It is known for it's members spamming on their thread on the United Kingdom's forum, and is often referred as HMS Spam by the other ships in the navy.
The HMS Katana was commissioned in September 2009, by AotF. R.R. Napier.
List of Captains
- Captain Rawdon - January 2010 to April 2010
- Captain Borthas - September 2009 to January 2010 - transferred to the Royal Marines 41 Commando as Sergeant
List of Lieutenants
- Lieutenant Andrasius - January 2010 to April 2010
- Lieutenant biain - January 2010 to April 2010
- Lieutenant Rawdon - December 2009 to January 2010- promoted to Captain of HMS Katana
- Lieutenant fherman - October 2009 to January 2010 - promoted to Captain of HMS fezoj
- Lieutenant Betafoxtrot - September 2009 to October 2009 - promoted to Captain of HMS Enterprise
- Lieutenant Gauvner - September 2009 - inactive
The origin of the Navy Duck is unkown, although Wolfhorde came up with the _o- and QWERTY95 had written in the HMS Cardiff thread that the sign is a duck. Navy duck from his first version _o- has evolved into it's second and final one which is: \_o- Since the abolishment of the Royal Navy, biain of 4th regiment Army Air Corps has taken over the acre of the now retired navy duck who now spends his time writing for his own newspaper.