History/23 April 2010
From eRepublik Official Wiki
Military events today:
- Russia attacked Mazuria and Pomerania, regions of Poland. It's first time Poland is attacked in core regions in V1 history. Russia also attacks Xinjiang, China.
- Romania attacked Southern Basarabia, Republic of Moldova. Romania also attacks Southern Great Plain, Hungary.
- Indonesia attacked Mindanao, USA.
- Serbia attacked Slavonia, Croatia.
- Hungary attacked Northwest Croatia, Croatia.
- North Korea attacked Hwangae, Russia, which was later retreated so Russia could attack.
- Colombia attacked Venezuelan Andean, Venezuela.
- Czech Republic attacked Western Slovakia, Slovakia.
- India attacked Rajasthan, Serbia.
- Turkey attacked Haifa district, Israel.
- Italy attacked Carinthia, Slovenia.
- Iran attacked Jammu and Kashmir, India.
- Styria and Carinthia was conquered by Croatia, due to retreat of Slovenia president.
- Tibet was secured by USA.
- Jilin is conquered by the resistance forces, and becomes part of China. Battle 10049
- Hamgyong is conqured by the resistance forces, and becomes part of North Korea Battle 10050
- Kangwon is secured by Russia. Battle 10051
- A Resistance War have started in Burgenland, Carinthia, Jiangxi, Canary Islands, Languedoc Roussillon, Saxony, Andhra Pradesh, and Rajasthan.
|Preceded by||History of the New World||Succeeded by|
|22 April 2010|| 23 April 2010
Day 885 of the New World
|24 April 2010|