History of the Netherlands/Military
From eRepublik Official Wiki
early wars (pre-union)
See main article Wars and conflicts of the United Netherlands.
- June 2010
UK friendly attack
- October-November 2010
- PHOENIX asked the Netherlands to let them be wiped by the UK in order to close all current wars . This so the Netherlands would function as a buffer between the UK and Poland, which just conquered Lower Saxony and Bremen. Because the country was wiped, all political parties were gone. Due to a plead to the admin the biggest ones were returned.
- January 2011
- Poland declared the Netherlands "Natural enemy" and attacked the Eastern Netherlands, although Netherlands stood a good 15 battles against the giant, Netherlands eventually was overrun. It is speculated that because of the effort of former ally Hungary (which previously stepped out of PHOENIX) Netherlands didn't prevail. After East fell, the rest of Netherlands was quickly wiped of the map .
- Later that month the Netherlands was able to reconquer Eastern Netherlands and Northern Netherlands through RW's
- Positive aspect of the wipe is that it resulted in that all parties were moved to Poland, thus creating the opportunity for the Dutch to only create 1 party for a period of time, in order to counter any future PTO's, which many parties had been suffering from the previous months.
- February 2011
- talks were started with the Polish on what terms the regions were maintained under Polish control. There were talks about the Polish hiring the Dutch regions.
- March 2011
- the New Polish CP decided they didn't want to pay rent for the Dutch regions, and conquered Eastern Netherlands for use of it's cattle.
- 25: a futile resistance war in Eastern Netherlands was attempt by Jamesw to get the region out of the hands of Poland
Serbia Passing through
- Serbia was planning to rent the region of East of England from the British.
- At first their plan was to pass through Belgium, but as soon as that got out, France (under influence from USA and PANAM) seized the Belgium Territories
- While Poland invaded the Netherlands, Serbia passed through the Netherlands to reach region of East England, after declaring us natural enemy, they wiped the Netherlands of the map.