|The President impeachment can be proposed on Country administration page. When proposing the Impeachment it is not a bad idea to put a link to the debate area in which other members of Congress could find out the reason for the impeachment. If accepted, the citizen that was president will be out of the office and the next candidate (by the number of votes) in the last elections is declared the new president of the country.|
- If the following candidate has not got the citizenship of the country where he was running for presidency, the following candidate will be considered. In special cases (when all candidates are not eligible for receiving presidency), the country can even have no president.
Unlike most proposals, impeachment proposals require a super majority, or 66% of the votes to pass.
Between 4th h 00:00 and 5th h 23:59 proposing a “Presidential Impeachment” law is not possible anymore.
If a President wants to resign his or her office, he must request Congress to impeach.
Once an Impeachment has been proposed in Congress, another Impeachment proposal won't be possible for a period of 7 days, despite of its result.
Only the person who is elected president will get the Country President achievement. In other words, after impeachment voting passed, the candidate taking elected president's place will not get the Country President achievement.
66% of the votes of Congress are needed to pass an impeachment.
Country X has 20 congressmen. 66% of 20 is 13.2.
- Do we need 13 or 14 to pass an impeachment?
- If a congressman resigns, does that change the total? ie 19 congressmen left, 66% is 12.54?
- If total is changed to 19, and 66% is 12.54, is 12 or 13 needed to pass an impeachment?
- You need 66% out of TOTAL NUMBER OF VOTES (example: if 4 people vote, and 3 are in favor, the impeachment is voted as accepted).
What happens if there were only two candidates for president in a country. The first person is elected president and then impeached. The second takes her place. Then the second president is impeached. Who will be president of the country then?
- No one. The country will not have a president.
Can a Country President vote on an Impeachment vote?
- Yes. The President can vote on this bill, the same as any other Congress bill.