Infantry kit is a special supply pack available to purchase at a price of 14.9 €. Once purchased, the benefits of the Infantry kit will be active on the citizen account for 30 days (the gold, boosters, energy bars don't have an expiration date).
The pack provides the following items and benefits:
- 25 GOLD;
- 15x200 energy energy bars;
- 10xsmall bombs (available 30 days, also will extend for 30 days the small bombs from your storage);
- 2xbig bombs (available 30 days, also will extend for 30 days the big bombs from your storage);
- 5x50% damage boosters for 2 hours;
- 1x600 energy points energy center for 30 days;
- Experience inhibitor: no experience points gained while fighting in ground battles with weapons for 30 days. The experience inhibitor feature of the infantry kit will not work in aircraft battles.
Day 2806 changes
When a division 4 player receives an Infantry kit, the Experience inhibitor enhancement is disabled by default. This means that the Division 4 players will continue to gain Experience points when fighting with weapons, even if they purchase the Infantry kit.
Players in divisions 1, 2 and 3 will have the enhancement enabled as always.
If, for some reason, you want to enable or disable the enhancement, please use the contact page and write a ticket to payments. Please notice that the 30 day duration of the enhancement will continue to run down regardless of the status of the enhancement.
For your convenience, after purchasing the Infantry kit, an alert is sent to notify about the status of the enhancement.
- Please notice that when the Infantry kit is active, you will not receive any experience points when you fight with weapons (Q1-Q7 and bazookas). When fighting without a weapon, experience points are gained normally.
- If you bought the pack or got it as a gift and you don't like the experience inhibitor option, you can send a ticket and ask to disable it.