Kilgore Trout 89
Kilgore Trout 89 is a citizen of eCanada currently residing in Northwest Territories. In his time playing, Kilgore has been a founding member of private militia group The Crimson Order, founder of the second Canadian Empire Party, served in congress many times and has been the Minister of Defense for eCanada.
Member of the Canadian Armed Forces
Member of the Crimson Canucks 4th Legion
Kilgore Trout 89 was a member of The Crimson Order. He joined the group when it was founded as "Bruck's Canucks" under former Prime Minister Bruck. As a private Kilgore was assigned to the 4th Legion Rabid Wolverines of Death. Through his time serving in the Canucks Kilgore was promoted to Sergeant and then Lieutenant of the 4th Legion.
Member of the Crimson Guard
In order to help the Crimson Order increase in size, Kilgore left the Crimson Canucks along with gofarman and Alias Vision to found a second branch of the organization. The group now boasts two companies and two units of soldiers. Kilgore's primary responsibility in the Crimson Guard is to oversee the assignment of new members as well as ensuring the companies are fully staffed with CG members.
Member of the Crimson Reserves
The Crimson Reserves were originally formed as a unit in which inactive members were placed. Seeing the potential to become a fighting force and training center, Kilgore instituted an overhaul of the Reserves. Under his leadership as Reserves Director the Crimson Reserves is now a body of active soldiers who fight alongside full-time members of the Crimson Order. Members of the Reserves are given frequent opportunities to move into the full time forces. Kilgore continues to operate the Reserves in addition to his duties in the Crimson Guard.
After almost a year serving with The Crimson Order, Kilgore Trout 89 was promoted to Commander of the Crimson Order to replace Dycey Farley. During his time as Commander, Kilgore made several notable changes to the order including disbanding the South African Crimson Guard and requiring all officers to take a role in the Executive and Officers division in order to spread the workload over as many people as possible and ensure that no one member of TCO would ever be responsible for all operations. After several months in command, Kilgore opted to resign from the post in order pursue RL opportunities. Duke of Bruno was named the new Commander.
After a conflict with War Lord TemujinBC and shamed ex-President Rolo Tahmasee, Kilgore Trout 89 left TCO.
During his service with TCO, Kilgore accumulated the following awards for service and merited conduct:
- Founder's Honour Medal: Awarded to members who joined prior to Bruck's resignation as Active Commander.
- Officer: Awarded to unit Lieutenants and Sergeants
- Resistance Fighter: Awarded to all full time members of the Crimson Canucks.
- 4th Unit Tank: Awarded for dealing the most damage within the unit during a sanctioned battle.
- Volunteer Service Medal: Awarded to members who volunteered to work at a Bruck's Canucks company. (Award no longer in issue)
- British Columbia Service Medal: Awarded for participation in Operation Big Splash
- Ontario Service Medal: Awarded for participation in The Battle for Ontario
- Saskatchewan Service Medal: Awarded for participation in Operation Saska Stab
- Northwest Croatia Service Medal: Awarded for participation in Emergency: Northwest Croatia
- Arctic Service Medal: Awarded for participation in an operation in YK, NWT or NV
- New Jersey Service Medal: Awarded for participation in Operation Dumpster Dive
- Second Era Medal: Awarded to members who joined prior to Addy Lawrence's resignation as Active Commander.
- Xinjiang Service Medal: Awarded for participation in Operation: Xinjiang
- West Bengal Service Medal: Awarded for participation in Operation: West Bengal
- Spain Service Medal: Awarded for fighting in Spain
- Delaware Service Medal: Awarded for fighting in Delaware (Day 749, 751)
- Northern Territory Service Medal: Awarded for fighting in Norther Territory AUS on day 757
- Southern Australia Service Medal: Awarded for fighting in Southern Australia on day 758
- Queensland Service Medal: Awarded for fighting in Queensland AUS on day 759
- Iran Service Medal: Awarded for fighting in Iran on days 768, 769
- Heilongjiang: Awarded for participation in Operation Hello Kitty
- Irish Service Medal: Awarded for participation in the Defense of Ireland
- Prince of Fails Service Medal: Awarded for participation in Operation Prince of Fails
The Canadian Empire Party
Kilgore Trout 89 joined the Canadian Empire Party when it was still known as the "Canadian Advancement Party". He was appointed to the Privy Council by then Party President Bruck and has remained an active member of the CEP community since then. Under the leadership of controversial president Octavian_F, Kilgore was named party Vice President. When Octavian stepped down as Party President, Kilgore took leadership of the party. He ran unopposed for his first official term. During his second run for leadership, he ran against Craig Norman who eventually removed his nomination throwing his support behind Kilgore. During his term as Party President, Kilgore oversaw the drafting of "The Imperial Accords"; the constitution on which the party operates. He saw the creation of a formal Privy Council and instituted a policy in which all party member were able to vote on party motions. Kilgore stepped down from leadership of the party and was succeeded by Alastar Angleis. Kilgore left the CEP when it was taken over by the Project Mayhem terrorist group.
Kilgore Trout 89 is now a member of the Military Dictatorship Party in Canada.
Kilgore Trout has achieved the following medals;