Klynn was born 14th March 2009.
In his lifetime he had many roles and held many positions.
Back then in Bosnia and Herzegovina - list is long. From minister and vice Minister of Foreign Affairs, state military unit commander, country president candidate (lost by 2 votes against a Serbian political takeover), all the way to Minister of culture and Party president.
Since he arrived to Ireland he was twice Minister of Immigration, Dáil member and Party president.
Klynn has been the member of numerous political parties in numerous countries. Here is his political party history up to January 2013
- Hrvatski Liberalni Demokrati (HLD), Croatia
- Party president of [Liberalna Stranka (LS), Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Stranka Ujedinjene eBiH (SUeBiH), Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Narodna Alijansa (NA), Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Narodna Partija' (NP), Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Irish Independent Party (IIP), Ireland
- Party president of Irish Union Party (IUP), Ireland
- Futyjeva Diktatura, Egypt
- Party president of Eire Aonair (EA), Ireland
Klynn was the 2nd Commander of The Wild Geese military unit. He is ranked Legendary Force*.
Here is the military unit history of Klynn in chronological order:
- DRAKE (as a member, then as a commander)
- OSeBiH (Deputy commander then Commander)
- Irish Citizen Army (ICA)
- Irish Army (IA)
- Lock 'n' Load
- The Malcontents / The Wild Geese