From eRepublik Official Wiki
- Kyo Kusanagi (草薙 京) (born April 4, 2009) was a Japanese citizen who lived in Osaka, Kinki: Japan. Kusanagi was active in Japanese culture and society.
- Kusanagi was born amidst a turbulent period in Japanese history, among such controversies as the exile of the Democratic Imperial Japan political group, Tequilagate Scandal, and the death of the prominent Japanese citizen, Angrr, and departure of several others including Miyamoto Musashi.
- Despite these challenges facing the fledgeling Citizen's home country, Kusanagi was determined to support and protect its independence and political stability.
Culture and Society
- From a young age, Kyo has actively involved himself in the Japan community. He frequently participated in discussions with Japanese Heads-of-State and gives advice on crucial matters.
- Kusanagi has pledged support to several organizations which serve to better the standard of living of Japanese citizens including the Kokawa Jinja Welfare Foundation. He has also voiced his support of projects that promote Japanese media and transparency in government, such as Oraizan's
- He was the manager of the Japanese football team Gamba Osaka, one of the first to begin participating in the eJ-League tournaments. He was also editor of the Action News Osaka, a Japanese newspaper.
Association for the Improvement of Kansai
- Kyo Kusanagi is the founder of the Association for the Improvement of Kansai; the first Regional Association of its kind in Japan. It was an effort unaffiliated with any political party which aimed to improve the quality of specific regions in Japan with improved hospitals, defense systems, and governmental awareness of its citizens.
- At first, intrigued by its original name, Kusanagi soon discovered that the party was home to many driven individuals seeking to reform the Japanese government and politics. Seeing that their ideologies mirrored his own, Kyo was not deterred by the fact that he was only level 5 at the time.
- He personally contacted the TFC and was given nominal membership. He confirmed his membership upon reaching level on April 14, 2009.
- In the time he was a member of TFC, Kyo Kusanagi became familiar with several of its influential leaders, including Origineel.NL and Angrr.
- On May 22, 2009, Kyo announced that he was running for the TFC Congress seat in the Kinki region. As of the 23rd, he was one of the candidates for Congress in that region and only TFC candidate. Kyo's announcement of candidature and platform were published through his newspaper .