Liberal Democrat Party
|“ We are striving for a new, innovative and creative South Africa! ”|
(Liberal Democrat Party)
The Liberal Democrat Party, also known as the LDP, was one of the smallest parties in South Africa. It had 1 seat out of 40 in Congress.
The Liberal Democrat Party was formed originally as the South African Communist Party on January 16th, 2013 under the leadership of founder, Mikhail Alexander, as well as help from Alfredo the Sauce and Lord Elrond Hubbard. Shortly after founding the name was changed to the Liberal Democrat Party to convey the party's belief in being liberal but not communistic.
While the LDP does have basic Ideals and Policies, members of the LDP are not required to actually have the same ideals or policies to be a member, and are not forced to vote along these lines if they choose not to.
- The LDP hope to have more training wars more often, either with Australia, Uruguay or Brazil.
- The LDP wish for the revival the South African University, teaching citizens about the game along with the initiatives of the Player Advancement Program to work together.
Civil and Governmental
- The LDP hope to find a solution that would be best for the government to collect on taxes but keep them low so it’s attractive to outside buyers and sellers.
- The LDP want a reorganisation of food delivery service for citizens under Level 25, posting articles more often on food delivery service.
- The LDP want the idea of organised government run communes that will support those working for them as well as new players.
- The LDP want the continuation of the Proudly South African initiative, we want to put out citizens and their companies before foreign citizens and their companies.
- The LDP want the reorganisation of the Player Advancement Program, this will hopefully increase the rate of new citizens staying apart of the game and learning the use of modules.
- The LDP want a reorganisation of South African military system, work towards making it user-friendly and also useful for new citizens to get involved and move up the Chain of Command.
The following is the list of Party presidents for the Liberal Democrat Party elected from it's founding in January 2013.
|Lord Elrond Hubbard||February 15, 2013 - ?|
|Mikhail Alexander||January 2013 - February 14, 2013|
The Liberal Democrat Party has not been a major key in the Government Infrastructure, however it has occasionally contributed to the infrastructure with minimal members.