loyen was a citizen of Ireland. He has also lived in France. After a long pause, on the 8th of June 2012, Loyen returned as a brand new character, called Loyen Finch, using a picture of Atticus Finch, protagonist of the novel "To kill a mocking bird" as a figure of the new Brentianism which at the end never came alive.
Loyen was a member of the Irish Union Party.
- In July 2011 presidential elections in Ireland he ended up third with 11 votes.
- In the July PP election, Loyen became the PP of the IUP, but he had to resign for personal reasons.
- In the August CP elections, Loyen became a candidate and got in third place with (NK) votes.
- Loyen became candidate for the PP elections of September. Brent Wyrick give loyen and Alex George the title of vice PPs, doing the same job as the official PP.
- In the October elections, Loyen became PP of the IUP for a second time
|Irish Ambassador in France||Made French MUs join Ireland against British invaders|
|Congress member - 1st mandate||Propossed a tax change and a donation to the Irish community|
|Party president for IUP - 1st mandate||July 16, 2011; Had to quit due to RL issues|
|Deputy MoNC||August 6, 2011 - September 5, 2011; served under Irasian|
|Congress member - 2nd mandate||Congress man for the IUP, but was elected as Irish Independent Party candidate|
|Party president for IUP - 2nd mandate||October 16, 2011; planned to start party MU|
|Vice president of Ireland||November 6, 2011 - December 5, 2011; Under the bhanian government|
Loyen owned the Indepandent Irishman, but he renamed it towhen he made his comeback.