Manos5 was a citizen of Greece. He was born (Day 597) in Crete which was under the turkish rule then . He was the publisher of the "In Varietate Concordia" newspaper, later known as inews GR, based in Greece. He left his character die out for months and on the 20th of February, 2011, he rised from dead, trying to catch up with all the changes. He is the designer of the logos for the eGreek Government's Ministries.
- Member of Kinima Ethnikis Enotitas (Movement for National Unity).
- Deputy Minister of Press for February 2010.
- Minister of Press for a series of terms during 2010.
- Congressman, representing the region of Central Greece for for two terms during 2010.
- President of Kinima Ethnikis Enotitas for a term during 2010 and also a member of the central committee of the same Party.
- Shortly affiliated with Libertarian Socialist Party and the short lived Progressive Party. The later was closed in his attempt to decrease the number of parties that exceeded any common sense.
- Independent affiliation in 2011