Ministry of Planning & Cooperation (Chile)
The Ministry of Planning & Cooperation of Chile (Spanish: Ministerio de Planificación y Cooperación), also known as MIDEPLAN, is the ministry in charge of handling the economic and social help for Chilean citizens.
Its mission is to promote the country's development with integration and social protection of people, coordinating actions with political authorities, state bodies and civil society, at national, regional and local levels through:
- analysis, design, coordination, implementation and evaluation of social policies, plans and programs;
- evaluation of public investment initiatives;
- providing information and analysis on social and economic reality;
- developing tools and methodologies for managing and making policy decisions.
Throught the history of Chile, MIDEPLAN has develop different kinds of programs for aiding citizens through their first steps in the world of eRepublik. At the moment the benefits given by the Ministry are intended for middle class citizens. Middle class is defined as all citizens that:
- have a strength level between 100 and 5.000;
- does not own Q5 companies;
- and has at least 20 posts in Chile's Offical Forum
Work for CLP
The Work for CLP program consist in giving middle class citizens, jobs in State owned companies, paying the minimum wage until the working period of the chosen benefit has ended. To receive the benefit, the citizen must work every day throughout the given amount of days. If the citizen skips one labour day, it can be recovered by working one extra day, but if the citizen skips a second labour day, he/she gets fired and does not receive the benefit. Once the period of work has been completed, workers are then awarded with the benefit according to their plan. To apply for this benefit, the citizen must make a formal request through the Rizon IRC channel #mideplan and must be accepted in advance by the Minister orVice Minister. The plans currently available are:
- Plan 7.500 CLP (2 workers max)
- Plan 2.000 CLP (11 workers max)
- Plan Other Benefits (5 workers max)
The CLP Subsidy program is aimed at middle class citizens. With this program citizens can get subsidies for buying raw materials buildings, storage buildings and land expansions. The citizen who wants a subsidy should donate to the State of Chile, the amount of gold for the benefit sought. To apply for this benefit, the citizen must make a formal request through the Rizon IRC channel #mideplan and must be accepted in advance by the Minister orVice Minister. The available benefits are:
|Benefit||Real eR Cost||Benefit Cost|
Grain Farm / Iron Mine
|500 CLP||0.45 GOLD|
Fruit Orchard / Oil Rig
|2000 CLP||1.80 GOLD|
Cattle Farm / Saltpeter Min
|7500 CLP||6.50 GOLD|
|1000 CLP||1.00 GOLD|
|750 CLP||0.75 GOLD|
- Any person who has stolen or fought against Chile is not eligible for assistance from the Ministry.
- Citizens can also get in contact directly with the Minister through PM if there is no activity in the IRC channel.