Monarchy of Norway
The Norwegian monarch is the monarchical head of state of Norway, which is a constitutional and hereditary monarchy with a parliamentary system. The duties of monarch are:
- Is Head of State
- Dissolves and installs governments
- Presides over meetings in the Council of State
- Holds audiences with prominent Norwegian figures within politics, industry, commerce and culture
- Dates: 30 August 2011 - 5 October 2011
He is self-proclaimed king/overlord of Norway, he assumed his throne on the 30. of August and established the Norwegian monarchy. He has been widely acknowledge as the king of Norway by most native Norwegians.
- Monarch have the ability to make Alliances even if the country is completely occupied before the end of their term. That president is able to move freely and he/she will be moved back to his country once his/her country is liberated.
- Can propose an unlimited number of laws. Monarchs can propose the following changes:
- Message to new citizens
- Buy construction
- Trade embargo
- Declare war
- Natural enemy
- Propose peace
- Alliance (Mutual Protection Pact)
On day 1,412 the king has left the building. He leaved the monarch palace and the game.
On day 1,776 the kings return in the game.