A user can only control one citizen account at a time. If a player has more than one citizen account under their control then these accounts are referred to as multiple accounts or multi-accounts or multis or multies. Multiple accounts are illegal and will result in a permanent suspension from the game.
Multiple accounts and organizations
A person can control only one citizen account.
Citizen Organizations have been removed from the game, therefore a citizen should NOT control an organization unless the access has been granted by the current country president. Controlling more than 1 organization is NOT considered as multiple accounts.
Usage of the same IP
The use of the same IP by more than one citizen is NOT considered to be a criterion of determining multiple accounts. Citizens are strongly advised not to make any interactions between accounts on the same IP.
Citizens in the same household are strongly cautioned to never share passwords with each other or "account sit."
Citizens should not take control of another citizen's account while they are away. This is considered multiple accounts usage. The eRepublik team is very clear on the rules, 1 human = 1 citizen account. If someone is in control of two accounts, even for a simple "2-clicking" it is considered 1 human = 2 citizen accounts.
Breaches of the eRepublik Laws
The following actions are considered a breach of the eRepublik Laws:
- creation of multiple citizen accounts;
- controlling more that one not permanently suspended citizen account in any given period of time;
- "sitting" - entering someone's citizen account while he/she is on vacation or in order to perform a task in the name of that person;
- transferring assets from an "old" account to a "new" account both administrated by the same person.
- The Terms of Service; section 3 and 7 refer to multi-accounts
- Adam Sutler Multi Scandal
- Dr Jaytlez Multi Scandal