From eRepublik Official Wiki
This page has been saved as historical information from V1.
Food is purchased from the Marketplace.
On this page there are three filters:
- Product/industry (Select food as a product)
- Quality level (Choose one of the five quality levels; new players who train can maintain their wellness with Q2 food, or improve it with Q3 food).
- Country (Selection of all eRepublik countries, however your citizen's country is the default)
- Once a day the highest quality food unit from your inventory is automatically consumed. If your food stock is empty, you will be warned via an in-game alerts that you have to buy food, so make sure that you do not run out of food. Otherwise, your wellness level will decrease by a certain amount each day. When you eat food, your wellness increases by an amount proportional to the quality of your food (at 50% wellness, Qx food gives x wellness).
- If your wellness reaches 0 through starvation, your eRepublik citizen will die. The main consequence of this is that the history of the New World will be written without your involvement. You will be informed of this event the next time you log into your account, and you will then have the opportunity to restart your life in eRepublik using the "Revive" button.
- Remember that you cannot buy food if you have no money. Therefore, you need to have some form of revenue (such as earning wages as an employee).
- Daily tasks - what you should be doing every eDay.