This page has been saved as historical information from V1.
eRepublik Gold is a fictional currency used in the eRepublik World. It is the main reference point for all the local virtual currencies (examples: USD, PTE) and it is used to buy additional features (such as companies) within eRepublik.
How to get gold
- Buy gold once a week (in packs of 3 Euro/5 Gold(also with SMS), 10 Euro/20 Gold, 25 Euro/55 Gold or 60 Euro/140 Gold)
- Buy it on the monetary market in exchange for local currencies.
- Rising:Treasure map
- Receiving a random amount of Gold from a treasure map, which can be acquired by completing achievements, inviting friends and helping them reach level 6 or leveling up (from level 6, 16 and higher).
- Having an invited friend get any gold rewards, such as Hard Worker or Super Soldier (Receive 10% of their Rising:Treasure map reward).
- Having an invited friend buy gold (Receive 10% of the gold value bought).
- Creating a political party (cost: 40 Gold)
- Nominating yourself for party president elections (cost: 2 Gold)
- The issue money law (cost: 1 national currency = 0.005 Gold)
- Creating a company (cost: 20+20 Gold)
- Buying a company (cost: varies)
- Buying an export license for your company (cost: 20 or 5 gold)
- Upgrading your company's production quality (cost: varies, minimum: 20 Gold)
- Starting an official war (cost: minimum 200 Gold) or a resistance war (cost: minimum 50 Gold)
- Attacking a region in a war (cost: minimum 50 Gold)
- Signing an alliance (cost: 100 Gold for each of the two countries)
- Creating an organization (cost: 5 Gold)
- Improving your wellness (cost: 2 Gold)
- Creating a newspaper (cost: 2 Gold)
- Currency - find out which currencies are in use on eRepublik