This page has been saved as historical information from V1.
Requirements to start a war
In order to start a resistance war you need:
- to have 50 GOLD plus 0.25 GOLD per citizen residing in the region; this will be deducted from your account.
- to have fought at least once in the past.
If you don't have the required amount of gold to start the resistance war, the following message will appear: "You do not have the necessary amount of gold to start a resistance war."
If you are not a Citizen of that region when clicking the Start button will appear a red text: "You can start a Resistance war only in the region where you belong to."
Every Citizen can watch the battle. In order to Join the battle you need:
The Citizens can choose on which side will they fight.
During a resistance war there are some limitations:
- new resistance wars can't be started in the same region.
- another country can attack the same region and separate battle will be created for the same region.
If the attacking country is the country for which the resistance war happens, and the rebels are victorious (so the region belongs to the attacker), than all the battles in that region will be automatically closed.
After 24 hours the region can be Secured or Set free depending on the Defensive points.
If all the regions were conquered by another country, than the first region which will be set free will become the new capital of the former country that is now rebuilding.
If the resistance war was successful, the person that started the war will receive the Resistance Medal Achievement and a Rising:Treasure map. If that person was invited by another citizen, that citizen will recieve 10% of the rewards that the Resistance Hero earns. This amount is collectable by selecting Collect Gold on the Gold Page.
Viewing differences from the fight page
- Instead of the attacker country and its allies, the region name and the username of the citizen that started the resistance war will appear.
- You need to choose your side (fight for freedom / fight to secure).
- The battle may end only if it is secured by the occupying country, conquered by the resistance or occupied by another country.
Any Hospital or Defense System implemented will be destroyed if the region is not secured.