Partido Tecnócrata Chileno
Partido Tecnócrata Chileno (Eng. Chilean Technocratic Party) was a short-duration (a week length) party in Chile, created by -Chuck_Norris-, some days after the party elections of September 2009. It had between 40-50 members for the duration of its existence.
The ideology of this party can be extracted from the article that -Chuck_Norris- wrote as an explanation of his political project:
|“ La política en erepublik es muy distinta a la de la vida real. Si bien uno puede elegir un partido de izquierda extrema, o derecha extrema; esos términos en el juego son inaplicables, puesto que no existen pobre ni ricos, solo jugadores nuevos y jugadores antiguos.|
Todos en este juego nacen con las mismas oportunidades, y son recompensados de misma manera por el juego (por ejemplo al llegar a nivel 6 y recibir 5 golds), y depende de cada uno la manera y que tan eficaz es para surgir en este nuevo mundo.
In the party elections of 15 September, 2009, a controversy generated when -Chuck_Norris- take-overed the party Trabajadores de Chile Unidos: he just joined the day before the elections to candidate himself and was successful in his effort of winning. The reasons of this controversy where:
- principally, from the different views about this take-over, in which the other side stated that Molina_K originally take-overed Chile Unido, founded by -Chuck_Norris- in January, in the August's elections, and that this was some sort of payback;
- also, from the known fact that -Chuck_Norris- asked for some help in the Chilean chat to get the necessary votes to manage to get the party presidency;
- less important, due to Molina's reaction to this situation, firing all the employers from the companies owned by La CUT; ;
- and, lastly, for the successive "jokes" that -Chuck_Norris- did with the party name.
- On the first day (16), Partido Pinochetista (Pinochetist Party), orientated as Far-Right and Totalitarian, which increased the controversy;
- Later, it was changed to Políticos Corruptos de Chile (Corrupt Politicians of Chile).
On 18th September 2009, -Chuck_Norris- get an idea to do a serious party, Partido Tecnócrata Chileno (Chilean Tecnocratic Party).
Life and End
The existence of this party suddenly ended when, on the night of the 25 of September in the Chilean chat, surged an idea for a new party based upon some principles from kantian rationalism, Partido Racional (Rational Party).
- "Partido Tecnócrata Chileno" written by -Chuck_Norris- in his newspaper (18 September, 2009, Chile)
- This can be seen in some Argentinian comments in Chuck's article, clearly in the ones written by Dante-arg (see above).
- "TCU ha sido tomado" (TCU has been takeovered) written by Molina_K in his newspaper (16 September, 2009, Chile) .
- The logs of that day are almost lost, but there are viewers, and also the Molina's article (see above).
- "NUEVO ESCÄNDALO: LA CUT." (New scandal: the CUT) written by Saavedra in his newspaper (18 September, 2009, Chile) .
- "Partido Pinochetista ensucia a eChile" (Pinochetist Party defiles eChile) written by Molina_K in his newspaper (16 September, 2009, Chile).
- A commentary relative to this, written by -Chuck_Norris-, can be seen in the Molina's second article (see above).
- In RL Chile, there is still difficulties when it comes to talk, or make reference, to that period, as can be obviously seen in Molina's second article (see above).
- The name change was done almost at the same time that Molina was writing his second article, as can be read from the comments in that article (see above).
- The logs are almost lost, but there are witness, and participants, of that conversation: -Chuck_Norris-, Purururin, Purohueso, to name a few.