Patriotische und Liberale Stimme eDeutschland
The Patriotische und Liberale Stimme eDeutschlands (PuLSeD) was a political party located in Germany which supported a strong and united Germany.
The PuLSeD is determined to strengthen and unify the eGerman society.
- It is a goal of the PuLSeD to create a more powerful, free, and democratic Germany and to get Congress and Government to work with respect for each other.
- The PuLSeD demands a free economy, a strong federal military, and freedom of expression.
- The party wants the eGerman people with unrestricted freedom and self-evident rights leading to a nation led by democracy.
- It is the task of all politicians to protect each individual and the eGerman democracy.
1. Foundation of the Party The Party was founded October 15th 2010 when the two parties LDP and PPD merged. It's first Party President was Otis84.
2. Foundation of the Party After Germany was completely defeated and the party was terminated on November 18th 2010 for the first time it was re-founded on November 30th 2010 so only about two weeks later. Because of changes in the game mechanics the party was not terminated again even though Germany was defeated several times.
|Party President||The PP leads the party and decides about the party's political direction. The PP is being elected once a month on the 24 one day before the ingame election. A simple majority is enough to win the election. He is responsible for the tasks assigned to party members, the development of the party and outward appearance.|
|Deputy Party President||The Deputy Party President has to assist the Party President whenever it is needed. He does not get elected but is the opponent of the Party President in the Pre-Election. In case of the Party President being unavailable he automatically becomes the head of the party.|
|Secretary for Public Relations||The Secretary for Public Relations is responsible for the Party's newspaper, its appearance in the game, on the forums and on IRC. He is being assisted by editors.|
|Secretary of Membership||Yeven||The Secretary of Membership is responsible for the party's members and the access to out forums. He is supposed to help new members integrating into the party as well as the satisfaction of older members.|
|Election Coordinator||Hot Fever||The Election Coordinator has to organize the applications for Positions within the Party and start and end the election process. He has to decide if a candidate is eligible and suitable for a position. He also coordinates the Congress elections and the candidates.|
A list of the PuLSeD Party Presidents.