From eRepublik Official Wiki
(Redirected from Portal:UK)
Welcome to the United Kingdom Portal
*The Home Office regular news update
sheds light on government structure, and helpful information for newer citizens to stay happy and healthy and get involved in the eUK.
- The Ministry of Defence Public Orders paper displays daily military orders for citizens of the United Kingdom, aswell as information on how to join the British Army
- Mr Woldy's newspaper, the Peoples' Gazette contains a plethora of humorous, informative and varied articles by the great eUKer - a good read whenever he publishes!
Iain Keers is a world famous UK citizen who has served a large number of terms as PEACE and Phoenix treasurer and has been involved in the upper echelons of the UK from near the beginning of his elife, with multiple terms in congress and as Minister of Finance and his crowning glory, Prime Minister. He is also a legendary leading member of TUP and has been party president twice. (More...)
- Party Presidential Election take place all over the eworld.
- Presidential Elections take place all over the eWorld.
- resistance wars return control of many regions to France and Germany.
- After Spanish president Ramso ragequits, Spain activate UK MPPs and then retreat regions to the UK. However the UK does not attack Asturias, prompting a day of mass trolling by the Spanish in the UK media.
- Jamesw wins the September presidential elecetion.
- The United Kingdom has regained all its territories from Canada.
- The United Kingdom attacks Canada on the 25th, provoking syrup miner anger.
- John Bartlett has resigned from presidency, his deputy and runner-up in the election, Jamesw, takes over.
- Canada and UK negotiate a ceasefire for the 24th and 25th of August.
- The Unity Party win 15 seats in congress, with the UKRP getting 12, PCP receiving 9 seats and RFA getting 8. The Real Democrats win 3 seats, although their candidates ran as members of People's Coalition Party.
- Canada has been reduced to Northern Ireland thanks to attacks carried out by France and Netherlands.