Reaussou was a politician in Belgium.
He started off in Belgium for Belgians but once becoming active he joined Res Belgica. He is the creator of the new logo and became Party President on June 15, 2010. Reaussou is politically left orientated and believes in a powerful nation, ran by communes and a direct democracy. He is the Press director of newspaper .
Early Days (January - March 2010)
Reaussou arrived in Belgium when it was controlled by the United Kingdom. Once freed, he moved to Brussels where he started training his strength. In March he started writing articles about the Belgian political landscape and later on he decided to join politics himself. He restarted the negotiations with the United Netherlands about the asset division but resigned because of personal reasons after loosening the tension between the two nations. He also resigned from the Ragoth administration. He then moved to Spain for an economical project.
Economical Project (April - May 2010)
Together with Phoenix against EDEN. With a Gift company in Asturias and a Diamond company in Western Australia they managed to earn a lot of money in a very short time. Soulplayer 123 resigned and Reaussou gained his share in the company which doubled his capital. He also started a small-scale project in France with a Moving Ticket company together with . After Nick disappeared and Soulplayer123 resigned, Reaussou sold all the companies from his projects which gave him a capital he decided to save for a while.and he set up the business project Xe On Ix 1.0. This was during the freedom operation of
Political Involvement (May - June 2010)
After becoming an active member on the Belgian Fora he decided to get politically involved in the Belgian party of Res Belgica. He designed the new logo and became director of Media and Propaganda. After celebrating the May elections together with his party members he decided it was time to run for party president. Also worth mentioning is he is an admin on the Belgian Fora, which is a totally neutral function in Belgium.
- Belgian Revolutionary Party: 50 Gold
- Wolf's Inc: 20 Gold
- Iron Company Belgian Army: 20 gold
- Belgium should become a communal structured country. Every citizen is party of a commune which is an economical and military unit.
- Citizens are not equal. Everybody is different and should be treated differently, earn different wages and has the right to develop his capacities.
- Belgium needs to be ruled through referendum so every citizen's vote is as important as the other.
- The people have the right to declare war and defend against aggressor nations.
- The most important task of the government is to educate and inform the new citizens and should be ruled by technocrats.
- Belgium is part of ENTENTE and should become a leading member.