|“ W REI, W NOI! ”|
Statute of Rinascita eItaliana
Foreword: The new party is the result of ideals and projects, converging from eItalian party Giustizia e Libertà and a group of players, led by s.l.y and neorux, whose purpose was changing eItalian country. Special thanks to IncazzatoNero, who contributed a lot to the conception and drafting of this Statute.
Respect → The generating principle.
Honesty → The requirement.
Freedom → All the members are free to express themselves.
Love → For the eItalian country and its Flag.
Justice → We work to overcome injustice in eItaly.
- The name of the party is Rinascita eItaliana and has no political orientation that can be referred to Real Life.
- Legislative and decision-making powers, with regard to domestic matters, lies in the members community ;
- The executive power is entrusted to the Party President;
- The party is open to every kind of internal and national reform and renovation; anyone who wants to contribute to the growth of our movement is welcome.
- Modifications the Statute must be approved by a majority of ⅔ of the voters; any changes should be debated on the official forum through a 72 hours discussion and followed by a 48 hours duration survey.
- The emblem of the party cannot be changed by anyone but a ⅗ majority of the voters.
- If a member of the party, in fulfilling its public mandate, acts against law or morality, they are remitted to the judgment of Assembly members. It's PP's duty to start a discussion on the forum, if this wasn't done yet by any party member.
- Party Chairman, the executive body of the party; is elected according to in-game rules.
- Deputy Party Chairman, appointed by the President; shall assist the Chairman in their duties. In case of temporary absence holds all the President tasks; in case of public commitment of the President, takes charge of the party lead.
- Secretary, designated by the President; assists the President in the internal managemen; in particular they mind the official forum and remind the PP all deadlines set by the Statute , as well as all party initiatives and commitments.
- Advisor, appointed by the President, is a multi-purpose figure; every Party President is feel to charge the Advisor with specific tasks.
- Spokesperson, nominated by the President, is responsible for all party-external environment relations, in particular coordinates the party propaganda and information.
- Assembly members, open to all members. Any member may propose internal or national measures, through the use of a specific section on the forum. The decisions are taken by the same assembly by majority rule. In case of a tie , a new debate (and subsequent vote) will be held; in case of inability to agree, the matter will be resolved by the Party President.
- More bodies and additional offices may be disposed by the PP, on the recommendation of the Assembly, too.
- Management Board: Each newly elected PP must start a new topic in the " Political management " section ( Party forum ) where any interested member may request the right to participate in the deliberations of the Board. Such discussions will be held via PM . The Board is the executive body of the Members Assembly's instructions; it also is in charge to assist the PP. the Bpard also has the opportunity to discuss the matters listed below and to take measures, subordinated to the control of the Assembly: - Alliance with other parties; - Internal organisation; - Plans and ideas to be developed; - Internal and external matters, of PP exclusive competence, that the President themselves decide to bring to the attention of the Board . The composition of the Board is replaced every month. The applications to be part of the board are to be submitted within 72 hours after the related thread was started. Until a new Board is set up, the previous one still remains in charge. The Board may vary its composition in complete autonomy, during the month.
Declaration of Intent
- Rinascita eItaliana's primary objective is to help new members, with all the means it has at its disposal;
- Rinascita eItaliana is committed to foster renovation within the eItalian ruling class, through the gradual inclusion of the most promising youngsters in the state structures;
- Rinascita eItaliana aims to increase the level of democracy in our country, through every licit and possible mean;
- Rinascita eItaliana aims to improve the functionality of the public system, simplifying and rationalising it;
- Rinascita eItaliana is based on respect and cooperation among its members and toward all external stakeholders ;
- Rinascita eItaliana funds its business on transparency and honesty, especially intellectual one. It hereby declares itself contrary to recruit members of other parties , as well as to attempt to manipulate people ;
- Rinascita eItaliana organises its internal structure according to three criteria : democracy , equality and meritocracy ;
- Rinascita eItaliana is independent. No coercion may come from external actions or will. In the same way the party protects its members' freedom, under every aspect;
- Rinascita eItaliana recognises the sovereignty of the majority. All members, themselves, are morally obliged to accept the decisions taken by the majority;
- Rinascita eItaliana poses no constraints on foreign policy but the safeguard of national interests ;
- Rinascita eItaliana aims for cooperation among all the community hearts. In particular, increasing cooperation among Military Units is considered a notable purpose ;
- Rinascita eItaliana thinks a restraint of public expenditure is fundamental; the ultimate goal is a balanced budget ;
- Rinascita eItaliana recognises equal importance to both public and private welfare, considering them as basic instruments of growth for new players and for the Country itself;
- Rinascita eItaliana considers the development of public information to be essential, in any possible way;
- Rinascita eItaliana works to create the conditions to free, one day, the national territory from invaders.
Handy rules for Elections
Party President Elections
By the 12th of each month ( 23:59 ) it is necessary to present the programme and the team, to let all the members know the candidates and their goals. No poll is planned. Only who presents programme and team is considered an Official candidate.
Two polls are held; one (expert) for all those who, at least once, have been elected Congress Members and have proved to be active users(Experts), the other one is aimed for players who have never been CM (Youths) and experts who haven't been running for Congress for more than six consecutive months. Being part of the Board at least once in the previous three months is the only requirement to run for Congress elections.
On the 24th of each month , the PP will sort the candidates list, according to this schematic:
1st: Expert who had most of votes 2nd: Youth who had most of votes 3rd: Expert placed second 4th: Youth placed second 5th: Expert placed third 6th: Youth placed third 7th: Expert placed fourth
and so on
The elected candidates will choose a group leader, who will ease contacts among all Congress Members and the Congress itself. The party reserves the right to join a parliamentary group based on political alliances made before voting.
Application deadline is within the 20th of each month. By the 23rd of each month, all the polls should be ended(48 hours for each poll)
Country President Elections
By the 26th of each month you can submit your application as Country President , exposing government team and programme. The poll, which lasts 48 hours, will always be held, even if there is just a single candidate, and must include the following possibilities of choice: " conscience vote " and " external support " .
- if there is only one candidate, the poll will be:
- ReI Candidate
- Support an external candidate
- Conscience vote
If there is more than one candidate:
- First ReI Candidate
- 2nd ReI Candidate (etc.)
- Support an external candidate
- Conscience vote
The poll should be over by the 29th of each month (28th for non-leap year Februaries).
Any existent agreement (dealt by the party) providing a different way to choose the official candidate can relinquish such protocol.
Note: To be allowed to apply you must submit a formal application on the party forum. Requirement for the application is an active participation in the party life!
channel IRC: #VIIN (public chan) #REI (private chan) server: RIZON
|Month||President||Vice President||Secretary General||Councillor||Spokesman|
|October 2012||Nick Auditore||C14uz||neorux||Innocenti||mattia.k|
|December 2012||BlackStormChR||Reynas||Lino Brusce||InvictusJ||IncazzatoNero|
|January 2013||Lino Brusce||Reynas||faugnero||BlackStormChR||Cicciarello|
|February 2013||InvictusJ||Cicciarello||Reynas||mattia.k||Lino Brusce|
|March 2013||Cicciarello (HeRmeS 82)||BlackStormChR||Reynas||Innocenti||Lino Brusce|
|June 2013||mattia.k||Robby1906||Innocenti||Papa Francesc0||BlackStormChR|
|July 2013||TheBest86||Innocenti||Lino Brusce||HeRmEs 82||BlackStormChR|
|August 2013||Papa Francesc0||Lino Brusce||XnagatoX||Marius Monti||BlackStormChR|
|September 2013||Innocenti||Emanuele Lavia||Papa Francesc0||Reynas||Lino Brusce|
|November 2013||Lorenzo Santarelli||Chedipe.NMAM||TheBest86||Papa Francesc0||Innocenti|
|December 2013||HeRmEs82||Innocenti||Papa Francesc0||Reynas||Lino Brusce|
|February 2014||corol||lorenzo978||Lord Fenice||Innocenti||Buddhismo|
|March 2014||Innocenti||Polipolipo||Lord Fenice||TheBest86||Ermes Massignani|
|April 2014||AngeloDellaMorteTarokiu||Innocenti||Ermes Massignani||corol||Lorenzo Santarelli|
|May 2014||TheBest86||Steradon||Lord Fenice||Innocenti||Buddhismo|
|June 2014||Matteo Tommasi||Federico Fato||Buddhismo||Belo Horizontee||Klaudiostifler Vercetti|
|July 2014||AngeloDellaMorteTarokiu||steradon||Vox Awesome||Ermess Massignani||Matteo Tommasi|
|August 2014||Steradon||TheBest86||AngeloDellaMorteTarokiu||Federico Fato||Klaudiostifler Vercetti|