From eRepublik Official Wiki
This page has been saved as historical information from Rising.
- You can view a different country's job market by using the drop-down menu located around the upper-right section of the page.
- The list of jobs will show employers' avatar, employers' name, as well as salary offered.
- To apply for a job, press the "Apply" button. Acceptance is instant, but the employer may fire you at any time at their discretion.
- If you already have a job, you must quit your current one before applying for a new one.
Job hunting tips and info
- If you are looking for a stable, secure job, you should probably determine how realistic the salary being offered is.
- If you are a member of an organized military unit or are looking to join one, keep in mind that you may be asked or required to work in one of the unit-owned companies.
- Previously in version one, you were not allowed to move out of your country without being forced to resign from your company. This is no longer the case, as you may now work at your company from anywhere as long as you and your employer's citizenship are the same.