From eRepublik Official Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Dead citizen.png
Dead citizen


97 Message  · Wiki

Nationality Flag-Portugal.jpg Portuguese
Date of birth 22 November 2008
Day 368
Date of death N/A
Residence Western Australia
Sex Male
Congress member of Australia
Military rank Icon rank Titan.png Titan
Aircraft rank Airman 0.png Airman

Schoft was a citizen of Australia who later moved to Portugal.


  • Schoft was employed by Cheap Basterd's Diamonds.
  • Schoft achieved 56 Hard worker achievement medals.


Schoft was a member of the DropBears, Australian Army Reserves and KnightHawks.

Schoft held several military positions during his career:


Schoft was formerly a member of:

Schoft was a Congress member of Australia on 16 occasions.


  • Schoft was 99% owner of Saiyan Pride, an Australian owned organisation, Aussie Vegeta was believed to own the other 1%.
  • Schoft is the full owner of The Red Hand.
  • Schoft also owns The Peoples Republik of Profit, as Lews - TherinTelamon quit on day 780.
    • Lews was the person who was responsible for Schoft getting involved in the business side of eRepublik.
    • This partnership began with 1 Quality-2 grain company.

Saiyan Pride owned Cheap Basterd (CB) Diamonds, CB Guns, CB Food, CB Grain, and CB 90+ wellness (Iron).

The Red Hand, owned CB Bling, CB Wellness, CB Foreign Grain.

The Peoples Republik of Profit owned The Peoples Wellness, and The Peoples Weapons.


Schoft owns newspaper Revolverlution. It had 1343 Subscriptions to it.


Icon achievement Freedom Fighter on.gif
Freedom Fighter (x125)
Icon achievement Hard Worker on.gif
Hard Worker (x56)
Icon achievement Congress Member on.gif
Congress Member (x18)
Icon achievement Country President off.gif
Country President (x0)
Icon achievement Media Mogul on.gif
Media Mogul (x1)
Icon achievement Battle Hero on.gif
Battle Hero (x46)
Icon achievement Sky Hero off.gif
Sky Hero (x0)
Icon achievement Campaign Hero on.gif
Campaign Hero (x4)
Icon achievement Resistance Hero on.gif
Resistance Hero (x8)
Icon achievement Super Soldier on.gif
Super Soldier (x377)
Icon achievement Society Builder on.gif
Society Builder (x3)
Icon achievement Mercenary on.gif
Mercenary (x31)
Icon achievement Top Fighter off.gif
Top Fighter (x0)
Icon achievement Top Aviator off.gif
Top Aviator (x0)
Icon achievement True Patriot on.gif
True Patriot (x42)
Icon achievement Prestige Hunter off.gif
Prestige Hunter (x0)