- He was a member of the Black Lion Front.
- He served as South Africa's Director of Intelligence from May to August 2009.
- Founding member of of United South Africa and was its second Party president .
- He was also VP for Ines Schumacher in August 2009.
- He served as South African representative to SOL (3 terms)
- He served 2 terms as South African Minister of Foreign Affairs (November 2009 and June 2010).
- Served as Speaker of Congress in March and April 2010, January and February 2012.
- Served as mentorship director and mentor.
After his presidential terms, Bosch left and joined eUS Airborne, initially starting out in the SA presidential platoon 82/3' eventually ended up being platoon commander of 11/4.
Bosch was member of the Independent Alternative.
Steven Bosch won all of his presidential campaigns with an outright majority.
The first in September 2009, against MaxPayne50', was won by 276 votes (75,62%) to 89 votes (24,38%).
The second, in October 2009 against Philip Francis Exavier Esquire and Mossad, saw Bosch take 211 votes (72,01%) in comparison to Esquire's 62 (21,16%) and Mossad's 20 (6,83%).
His third term, in March 2012 was run against MrWet, where Bosch received 102 votes (76,12%) vs. MrWet's 32 (23,88%).
In April 2012 Bosch ran unopposed for a fourth term.