Svoboda was a political party, originally created in November 2009 by Deniz Khazari and dissolved in early 2010.
After almost 15 months of absence from the political scene, the party was rebuilt in December 2011 and last until June 2012 when the party was transformed into České pirátské strany (Ceska Piratska Strana).
- January 2012; 18 % (2/11 members); elected: , *
- February 2012; 40 % (4/10 members); elected: , , ,
- March 2012; 24 % (5/21 members); elected: Red Duck, , , ,
- April 2012; no elections held
- May 2012; 0 % (0/10 members);
*elected as a member of another party, later moved to Svoboda.
- In February 2012 country presidential elections the Svoboda candidate GPS 0 lost 24-40 to Red Duck.
- In March 2012 presidential candidate Vladislav Baloun 61-29. won the elections against
- In April 2012, party supported independent candidate , who won the elections against 52-43.
- In May 2012 presidential elections the Svoboda candidate end up last, 3rd, winning only 6 out of 71 votes.
- In June 2012 presidential elections the Svoboda candidate end up last, 3rd, winning only 4 out of 66 votes.
Following are the party presidents:
- (February 2012 - May 2012)
- (May 2012 - June 2012)
- (June 2012 - September 2012)