Talk:Eyes and Ears of the Shah
From eRepublik Official Wiki
- A template for what? - John F Baker talk/British Army librarian 16:54, 21 November 2010 (UTC)
- Oh, right :P Try Template:Organization? - John F Baker talk/British Army librarian 16:55, 21 November 2010 (UTC)
- I'm curious what were the "tools" of the organizations and what were the "achievements". :) --Belea2008 08:47, 1 June 2011 (PDT)
- Good ideas.
- Regarding the "tools": I don't want to bring all of them up (very secret). If I one day decide to run a country again I would like to start this up and thus awake sleeping spies and use the tools. I will see if I can atleast give some things away. We will see!
- Regarding achievements: I will definitely take this up. Problem is right now I don't have access to all of them. But I will try and bring some of them up. I don't know when. Either way, some of the things that went public were the Swedish and British attempts to exploit the citizen fee, the norwegian PTO attempt, finding multis. We got a bunch of other things that didn't went public but helped us to plan ;-)
- Thanks for your opinion. Please let me know if there is anything else. --Aryamehr talk 09:10, 1 June 2011 (PDT)