This obviously shows past events, as well as the dates when they occurred, so the past tense for all of the verbs isn't necessary. AgentChieftain 23:58, 24 June 2008 (BST)
- What do you mean? --Aryamehr 02:24, 25 June 2008 (BST)
- He means the present tense is more appropriate for a timeline than past tense. For example
- "Nov 20, 2007 - Erepublik.com is launched in BETA version"
- should be
- "Nov 20, 2007 - Erepublik.com launches in BETA version" --Siclo 02:31, 25 June 2008 (BST)
Changed date order to descendin. --Sanya18 16:50, 11 March 2009 (UTC)
Shouldn't the history page be descending not ascending?
August 2008 July 2008 ... ... November 2007
November 2007 ... ... August 2008
I think it would be good to have a discussion on this before I go in and make the change. (Rufus)Honestly 05:43, 26 August 2008 (BST)
- It's all perspective. It really doesn't matter, although most are set up this way. ----Raldios (TALK|HIST) 09:39, 29 August 2008 (BST)
Is it just me or should this be changed..
- Do you have some kind of proposition? You can create a proposition in your sandbox. --AndyCro Click here to talk with me baby! ;) 10:29, 22 November 2010 (UTC)
Is there a History of eRepublik Wars article/list/category anywhere? I ask because there doesn't seem to be a central location to find info on the historical wars, except some of the larger ones (i.e. WWIII), but even then the info is spread out across several country articles. It would be better to have the wars/operations in independent articles I think if it doesn't already exist. I guess I basically asking if there is Project: Wars on this wiki that I can't find. -- Citizen 6 | Talk 03:54, 15 March 2011 (UTC)