Tantis was a politician from Canada.
Tantis became President of Canada in November of 2008 and was then succeeded by Tom Hagen in December where he then took over Foreign Affairs.
In January of 2009 Tantis left Canada and relocated in Australia. Taking Deputy Foreign Affairs for two terms and then Minister of Foreign Affairs for one. On April 15 of 2009, Tantis left Australia and returned to Canada.
Tantis was a renowned politician. His overwhelming passion for politics was un-leveled. He has been known as Canada's White Horse. And as a successful businessman. On July 11th it was revealed that Tantis controlled a Spy-Network. Certain contacts and other citizens couldn't believe him but they didn't want to let it go without knowing the truth. Someone found out what was the name of this Network and what it did. Tantis, since the Networks beginning up to his revealing the Network, is worth over, 534,678,002 million in US Dollars the main Currency the Organization is rumored to use that its because of where he lived in the real life.
Tantis was born April 15, 2008, invited to play by former Canadian Prime Minister Cottus Arci. During his early years of his political career, Tantis was battling himself in deciding which path he would take to further his career, whether it was with his friend Cottus Arci or mentor Adam Sutler. Tantis chose to stay with Norsefire and continue learning from his Mentor Adam Sutler. After three months Adam decided he would not run for Party or Country Presidency anymore. He told Tantis "I think you are ready, even though you don't think you are. Give it your best." Tantis did exactly that, he gave it his best. August 2008, Tantis became the Part President of Norsefire beating other members who have been part of Canadian politics even before he started. After winning his first party elections, Tantis, in September he continued as PP. In October Norsefire Elections was a battle of the Titans. Although putting up a great campaign, Tantis came in second losing the election to Banach. In Mid October Banach resigned and quit due to the launch of V1. When elections came up Tantis won, once again winning Party Presidency, this time the Canadian Progressive Front.
In November Tantis was elected Prime Minister of Canada. During this term Canada began making changes, started having a bigger role in ATLANTIS. The economy began to prosper, and the first eRepublik baby boom started with Canada gaining over 1567 citizens by the end of his term. In December of 2008, Tantis supported and endorsed Tom Hagen as Prime Minister. During Hagens' term, Tantis took up Minister of Foreign Affairs again. In January of 2009, Tantis relocated to Australia.
Life In Australia
Return To Canada
Tantis returned to Canada in June 2009.
On August 5th, Prime Minister Jacobi appointed Tantis as his Deputy Prime Minister.
Tantis has held the following cabinet positions:
- August 2008 - Foreign Affairs Minister of Canada
- September 2008 - Minister of Alliance Affairs of Canada
- October 2008 - Defense Minister of Canada
- November 2008 - Defense Minister of Canada
- December 2008 - Foreign Affairs Minister of Canada
- January 2009 - Deputy Foreign Affairs Minister of Australia
- February 2009 - Deputy Foreign Affairs Minister of Australia
- March 2009 - Foreign Affairs Minister of Australia
- March 2009 - Advisor in the Australian National Party Council.
- August 5th, 2009 - August 31rst, 2009 - Deputy Foreign Affairs Minister
Tantis has held the following leadership positions:
- August 2008 - Party president Norsefire Party of Canada (Now CPF)
- September 2008 - Party president Norsefire Party of Canada
- November 2008 - Party president Canadian Progressive Front (Then NPC)
- November 2008 - Prime Minister of Canada
- August 2009 - Deputy Prime Minister of Canada (Jacobi Administratoin)
Tantis knows more than 5 different languages: Spanish, English, Italian, Portuguese and Arabic. It has helped him with his position as both Prime Minister and Foreign Affairs, the main reason he was kept in the position for over a year, being the longest Citizen in eRepublik to hold a single position notable to all countries.