What exactly are you trying to accomplish with this template? It makes no sense, if you think something needs serious updating then update it or leave it for someone who can and wants too.
- Pages with this template need immediate attention - Francis H.
No, stub is for unfinished pages, this one is for those what need a total overhaul... - Francis H.
- Not necessary. Learn wiki please. --Aryamehr Flag of Iran talk 21:49, 2 August 2008 (BST)
- Also not only that, you are putting it in Stupid places. You just put it in Turkey, and the last edit Turkey had was today by John Daker .. so putting that template won't make anyone listen to you. It's just a ugly template no one will care about, taking up space. --Aryamehr Flag of Iran talk 21:50, 2 August 2008 (BST)
But not that the informations are so old like the a gravestone from 1800BC ...
What was the problem with urgent? It is different from stub, stub is like telling "Hey, i am unfinished, you can complete me"
While Urgent is like "Oh my God! This is so old and outdated, it even has the Roman Empire on its map!" - Francis H.
- There is no need for that. The page will be updated once people think it will be updated. You need to learn how wiki works! --Aryamehr Flag of Iran talk 23:33, 2 August 2008 (BST)
But some pages are in more desperate need of updates than other ones - Francis H.
An user sees this message: "This page urgently needs an update!".
What is he thinking???? Hmmmmmm.......
- "So what? I don't have time or whatever...."
- "Since when?"
- "What parts of the page are outdated?"
- "Who can help me figure out things around here?"
- "So, it's urgent... I bet I can find more urgent things than this page..."
Every Wiki page is outdated at 5 minutes from the last edit...
Wiki contributors are doing this freely and willingly.... they work on what pages they want, when they want....
Templates are made for information...
I guess this template needs an update.... :D
--Belea2008 Hail eSouth Africa! chew the fat 23:52, 2 August 2008 (BST)
P.S.: What a simple Citizen is thinking when he sees the template? "So this page is unreliable."
P.P.S.: What a simple visitor thinks when he sees this page? "So they have a Wiki. An they don't take care of it."
-1 Francis H.
... I guess i will make soon a template "Caution! Admin uses Math on this page." o.O Francis H.
On another note
Template:Deletion needs some #if handlers so the talk page links to the correct page (Template talk:Deletion instead of Talk:Deletion. --AgentChieftain Flag of the Crescent and Star T / H / E 13:10, 3 August 2008 (BST)