Tennessee Valley Authority Group
|“ The Authority of eRepublik ”|
(TVA Group Slogan)
Tennessee Valley Authority Group (Shortened TVA Group) was a corporation based in the USA and was comprised of many major organizations which operated multiple subsidies. Its employment figured rival that of the "Corporate Giants" of the USA and had a majorly complex overseas operation. It also was the first in eRepublik to operate a full-service banking system.
The operations of TVA Group were best described by an ever-changing climate of the markets and investment trends. There were six organizations under the control of TVA Group.
- was an international organization.
- USA. was an organization which is based in the
- Indiana, USA. was a construction-heavy international organization based out of
, the flagship organization, owned all the others and also directly managed multiple companies.
- was a subsidy of Tennessee Valley Authority and was comprised of "over-flow" companies.
- was the primary financial institution for TVA Group and offered many monetary services for account holders.
- Singapore City, Singapore. was based out of
- Authority Singapura Food Q2 was a Quality Two food company based out of Singapore City, Singapore.
- Authority Singapura Weapons Q2 was a Quality Two weapons company based out of Singapore City, Singapore.
- Elijah's Big Wood Authority, a Quality Three wood company, was located in Tennessee, USA.
- Mjolnir's Authority Insurance, a Quality Three weapons company, was located in Colorado, USA.
- The Authority of eRebuglik, a Quality One housing company, was located in California, USA.
- Funke's Goodtime Family Band, a Quality Four hospital company, was located in Alaska, USA.
- The Squimm Group, a Quality Two wood company, was located in Pennsylvania, USA.
- The Cornballer, a Quality One gift company, was located in Arkansas, USA.
- Natural Life Food Company, a Quality Two food company, was located in California, USA.
- Bluth Company, a Quality One housing company, was located in Nebraska, USA.
Tennessee Valley Authority
- Authority Taco Stand, Quality Three, was a food company based out of Colorado, USA.
- Authority Housing Q3, a Quality Three, was a housing company based in Tennessee, USA.
- Authority Defense, a Quality One defense systems, was a company based out of Virginia, USA.
- Authority Lumber Distributors, a Quality Three wood business, was based in Pennsylvania, USA.
- Authority Granary, a Quality Three grain company based out of California, USA.
- Tennessee Valley Authority AUS
- Authority Grains
- Authority Foods
- Authority Diamonds
- Authority Gifts
- Tennessee Valley Authority
- Fort Jayjew321n
The Authority Bank of Commerce
The Authority Bank of Commerce, or ABC and the Bank of Commerce, was an organization which specialized in banking and loaning services and worked together with other banks such as the Florida Commerce Bank.
Banking and Other Services
The Bank of Commerce also operated many services such as variable-yield savings accounts, checking accounts, business loans, and other unique services. It was the first banking system which incorporated an integrated checking system with multiple choices for savings accounts.
TVA Group had operated since the beginning of January 2009. It officially became known as a conglomerate when the organizations Nelco Industries (Kyle321n), American WorldWide (John Jay), and Jewron Incorporated (Jewitt) combined their accounts to form a single base for common business practices and make . Over time, Jewron and American WorldWide would incorporate themselves into a practice of "money pooling" and become a tight-knit group of three organizations.
"Aggressive" April Expansion
On Day 507 of the New World, or 10th of April, 2009, TVA Group was founded to be the central owner of the then-three business organizations. On the next day, TVA Group would expand its Tennessee Valley Authority organization to include a subsidy of companies in Australia. On Day 510 of the New World, or 12th of April, 2009, The Authority Bank of Commerce would open to the public service market.
The expansion was spoken about by CEO John Jay,
|“ TVA would never reach its potential if it remained in the USA. It was time for a little aggressive expansion and I believe it was done at the right moment. ”|
Also during this time, The Authority Bank of Commerce would open up to public service.
Although there are quite a few employees, there were three public Chief Officers at TVA Group.