The Bastards Of Liberty
The Bastards of Liberty Party (BOL) is a grouping of players who aim to change the power structure of eRepublik. The goals of our organization are simple ones and can be achieved through party unity and consolidated effort from party members. The Official Newspaper is The Fat Bastard by Thedillpickl.
For far too long, the administration of our nation has been dominated by the same group of established players. It takes a coordinated group of people to run a country as large and powerful as the United States. Our purpose is to grow ourselves into a position where we can begin to oust the entrenched group who has ran our country for a long time to their own benefit. We will rise to power and take back America, opening the door for newer players who wish to take their eRepublik experience to the next level. We will work hard to ensure that new voices have the opportunity to achieve greatness in the game.
This party is formed around the fact that we are all brothers and sisters. Each and every one of us has an equal voice and say in what direction we will move our party. The game of eRepublik is ever-changing. Our freedom of speech here is what will allow us to morph and adapt to the changes that find their way to the game.
Fairness & Equality
We feel as a party that the interest of our new citizens needs to have spark and fire from their very first day here. The BOL hopes to grow in power and begin to evolve the power structure of the United States into on that is more inclusive and opportunistic for newer, eager and passionate players. We aim to do this by taking the power out of the hands of those who have entrenched themselves in the current power group and used that group for their own personal gain. Every month, no matter who is President, it is more or less the same players who hold key positions in our government. We will take that power back.
The BOL will work side by side with other "sixth" parties (and even the top 5) in order to help protect one another from political take over attempts. As we grow in power and size, the entrenched parties of the US may begin to fear us and seek to undermine the efforts of our party and those like us. We will attempt to unify smaller parties, as new parties rising to the top is the only way to change the current system.
Honor Our Members
As a party we will stand up for our members and help to support and further the goals and interests of those who we are proud to call brothers. A member of the BOL is your brother, your ally, and your friend. We will stand up for each other when the insular cliques of self-styled "power brokers" try to bash our goals and ideas without regard to their merit. We will be a united front and support our brothers in the eye of public scrutiny.
Party President (PP) - The leader of the Brotherhood. Oversees the day to day operations of the BOL. Political voice of the party, oversees nominations, follows the advice of the members majority - sometimes via polls.
Vice Party President (VPP)- Assists the PP and serves as party president in the event of an extended absence.
Head of Militia (HOM) - The leader of the Sons of Liberty (SOL). Decides where the militia is needed to fight and follows up on troops concerns. Also runs the commune.
Party Liaison (PL) - Responsible for inter-party relations, Voter coordination.
Public Relations / Media (PR) - Responsible for the public image of the BOL via the media. Tasked with writing about current issues and concerns and the BOL's viewpoint on said issues.
Member Representatives (MR) - Elected monthly by the party. Will represent the party as a whole and helps with any minor problems.
Additional positions within the Bastard of Liberty Party are at the discretion of the Party President with the support of the active forum party members.
Former Party Presidents
|Jewbags||May 2011 - Juny 2011|
|DisDuck||Juny 2011 - July 2011|
|Joseph Dinero||July 2011 - August 2011|
|Joseph Dinero||August 2011 - September 2011|
|On Dangerous Johnie||September 2011 - October 2011|
|Joseph Dinero||October 2011 - November 2011|
|Joseph Dinero||November 2011 - December 2011|
|Joseph Dinero||December 2011 - January 2012|
|Joseph Dinero||January 2012 - February 2012|
|Joseph Dinero||February 2012 - March 2012|
|Emperor Rick||March 2012 - April 2012|
|Slade Cash||April 2012 - May 2012|
|Joseph Dinero||May 2012 - Juny 2012|
|Joseph Dinero||Juny 2012 - July 2012|
|Emperor Rick||July 2012 - August 2012|
|Lord Dark Helmet||August 2012 - September 2012|
|SColbert||September 2012 - October 2012|
|Deriachai||October 2012 - November 2012|
|Jd Jack Serenade||November 2012 - December 2012|
|Jd Jack Serenade||December 2012 - January 2013|
|AeroGent||January 2013 - February 2013|
|AeroGent||February 2013 - March 2013|
|The RAVEN BG||March 2013 - April 2013|
|The RAVEN BG||April 2013 - May 2013|
|The RAVEN BG||May 2013 - Juny 2013|
|The RAVEN BG||Juny 2013 - July 2013|
|The RAVEN BG||July 2013 - August 2013|
|The RAVEN BG||August 2013 - September 2013|
|The RAVEN BG||September 2013 - October 2013|
|The RAVEN BG||October 2013 - November 2013|
|The RAVEN BG||November 2013 - December 2013|
|The RAVEN BG||December 2013 - January 2014|
|The RAVEN BG||January 2014 - February 2014|
|The RAVEN BG||February 2014 - March 2014|
|The RAVEN BG||March 2014 - April 2014|
|The RAVEN BG||April 2014 - May 2014|
|The RAVEN BG||May 2014 - Juny 2014|
|The RAVEN BG||Juny 2014 - July 2014|
|The RAVEN BG||July 2014 - August 2014|
|The RAVEN BG||August 2014 - September 2014|
|The RAVEN BG||September 2014 - October 2014|
Official Bastards Newspaper
During the early days of the Emperor Rick administration, Lord Dark Helmet was assigned to start the first official newspaper of the Bastards of Liberty. It was dubbed "The Fat Bastard" which ran every 7 days from day 1581 to 1672 until LDH mysteriously vanished. The paper was restablished by thedillpickl but was soon replaced again by the return of LDH.
The Fat Bastard
By Lord Dark Helmet
- Week of day 1581 - http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/the-fat-bastard-week-of-day-1581-1989906/1/20
- Week of day 1588 - http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/the-fat-bastard-week-of-day-1588-1995290/1/20
- Week of day 1595 - http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/the-fat-bastard-week-of-day-1595-1999886/1/20
- Week of day 1602 - http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/the-fat-bastard-week-of-day-1602-2004714/1/20
- PP Debate ER v Slade - http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/the-pp-polls-are-open-also-debate-transcript-and-mr-election-info-2005996/1/20
- Week of day 1609 - http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/the-fat-bastard-week-of-day-1609-2009744/1/20
- Week of day 1616 - http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/the-fat-bastard-week-of-day-1616-2017714/1/20
- Week of day 1623 - http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/the-fat-bastard-week-of-day-1623-2024008/1/20
- Week of day 1630 - http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/the-fat-bastard-week-of-day-1630-2029372/1/20
- Week of day 1637 - http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/the-fat-bastard-week-of-day-1637-2034733/1/20
- Week of day 1644 - http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/the-fat-bastard-week-of-day-1644-2040263/1/20
- Week of day 1651 - http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/the-fat-bastard-week-of-day-1651-2047238/1/20
- Week of day 1658 - http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/the-fat-bastard-week-of-day-1658-2052105/1/20
- Week of day 1665 - http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/the-fat-bastard-week-of-day-1665-2058021/1/20
- Week of day 1672 - http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/the-fat-bastard-week-of-day-1672-2063344/1/20