Timeline of the Philippines/2010
From eRepublik Official Wiki
This is the Historical Timeline of the Philippines of 2010.
- January 01, 2010: Philippines attacked Malaysia as a part of defense tactics of Malaysia against Indonesia. Sabah was immediately annexed by the Philippines.
- January 05, 2010: 11th Presidential Election. Hekter versus Keegan Knoll.
- January 06, 2010: Hekter wins Presidential Election. Rich Porter comes back.
- January 07, 2010: Sabah was liberated and was secured by Malaysia and her allies. Philippines passed the Philippine Immigration Law.
- January 15, 2010: 12th Party Elections.
- January 16, 2010: Election winners confirmed.
- January 20, 2010: Philippine Olympic players competed in the 1st Olympic Games in Australia.
- January 22, 2010: At the end of the 1st Olympic Games, Philippines Archery Player  won a bronze medal for the Philippines.
- January 25, 2010: 12th Congress Election. Philippines ask for the annexation of Visayas and Mindanao to Malaysia due to the Political Take-over of suspected Serbians and 888channers (the group who had politically taken over South Africa and hacked the South African Forums). After an hour of the annexation of Visayas and Mindanao, Malaysia annexed the two regions.
- January 26, 2010: Members for the Twelfth Congress election elected. The total numbers of elected Congress members dropped half from 40 after the Hekter Administration decided to drop sovereignity of the regions of Visayas and Mindanao to Malaysia in order to suppress the PTO attempt of 888channers, an internet fun-distabilizing group. In the same day, the South China Sea War Games was launched in collaboration with the Government of China.
- January 27, 2010: Philippines attacks Visayas for a quest to recover the region from the Malaysian allies.
- January 29, 2010: Philippines recovered Visayas and Mindanao from Malaysia.
- February 05, 2010: Keegan Knoll of the Philippines Health Party was the UNITY Presidential bet, the UNITY was grand coalition of the 5 major parties in the Philippines, for the 12th Presidential Election. Keegan Knoll was contested with no one.
- February 06, 2010: Keegan Knoll wins Presidential Election.
- February 08, 2010: Kingdom of Mindanao and Sulu is in Civil War as Prince Terence II's reign was questioned. Philippine Media searched Prince Terence II in order to get his side on the issue but was nowhere to be found. Revolutionists and Royalists fights over. Zombie terror attacks were engaged in Mindanao. Provinces declared State of Emergency, and Maguindanao is in the verge to break away from the Kingdom and from the Central Government of the Philippines.
- February 09, 2010: Philippines have acquired Hainan from China, after China retreated the South China Sea War Games in order to focus its forces in a war against Russia. Also, Malaysia have retreated in the Southeast Asian War Games in order for the Malaysian Team and its allies to focus their forces in a war against Russia in support of China. On the other hand, Civil War continues in Mindanao.
- February 10, 2010: At the end of the day, the Philippines attacked and conquered Guangxi, Henan, Qinghai, Shaanxi, Shandong, Sichuan, Tibet, and Yunnan regions to block Russian forces to enter China. Meanwhile in Mindanao, the Civil War ends.
- February 11, 2010: Together with Malaysia, Serbia, and Singapore, Philippines celebrated its first year of its existence in eRepublik. Philippines continues to block Russia after acquiring Fujian, Gansu, Guangdong, Hainan, and Ningxia regions from China. With the acquisition of these regions, the Philippines is currently the largest country in Southeast Asia having a total of 17 regions. Meanwhile, Tibet was restored to China, making it the new location for the South China Sea War Games. Also, the Philippines is also preparing to block Russian forces in India, Japan and South Korea, if ever Russia will decide to attack them. Furthermore, the Philippines is also preparing to launch counterattacks to Russia if ever situations will get worse.
- February 15, 2010: 13th Party Elections. The Philippine Political Parties elect their respective Party Presidents.
- February 16, 2010: Party Presidents proclaimed.
- February 18, 2010: President Keegan Knoll announced that Chinese regions will be returned back to China.
- February 19, 2010: Indonesia had declared war to the Philippines due to that the Philippines blocked Russian forces in an attempt to conquer Chinese regions last early February 2010. Due to this, the Philippines had signed a MPP with Poland and another MPP, a MPP with Sweden, is currently being ratified and approved by the Philippine Congress. In support with the Philippines, Malaysia tries to block the Indonesia forces by conquering Mindanao.
- February 20, 2010: Philippines competes with other 39 nations in the 2nd Olympic Games in Greece. Last time at the 1st Olympic Games held at Australia, Philippines came in 5th place tied with USA at the over-all medal tally winning a Bronze Medal for the country.
- February 23, 2010: Philippines came in 4th place behind Iran (Champion), Spain (2nd place) and Australia (3rd place) in the 2nd Olympic Games after winning 1 Gold and 2 Bronze Medals.
- February 25, 2010: 13th Congress Election.
- February 26, 2010: Keegan Knoll was accused of using system exploits of the declaration of war module by the eRepublik admins causing him a temporary ban. Also at the wee hours of the day, Indonesia attacked Mindanao.
- March 05, 2010: Philippines occupied 12 regions from India with the help of China in order to prevent Serbian takeover in the said country. Also it had occupied Southern Thailand in order to prevent political takeover from the Serbians in Thailand.
- March 06, 2010: cruelbear wins the 12th Presidential Election against Kilusan ng Makabayang Pinoy bet i i FaTaLiTy.
- March 14, 2010: Philippines for the Filipinos was dissolved by Prince Terence II. The party was replaced by Mandirigma on the same day.
- March 15, 2010: 14th Party Elections. Filipino Labor Party is in trouble as Serbian players is politically taking over the party.
- March 20, 2010: Filipino controlled political parties unite against Serbian led political party, the Hot Chicks Party.
- March 25, 2010: 14th Congress Elections. Philippines let the US to take over all its original regions in order to prevent the Serbian political take-over. Philippines was left with only the borrowed Malaysian region of Sabah and with four Chinese regions.
- March 29, 2010: Palawan and Visayas were returned to the Philippines.
- March 31, 2010: Luzon was returned to the Philippines.
- April 05, 2010: The 14th Philippine Presidential Election starts.
- April 06, 2010: Hekter, running under the Unity Party, wins the Presidential election.
- April 14, 2010: Philippines bought its new Q5 Hospital and deployed it in Visayas as planned.
- April 15, 2010: 15th Party Presidential elections.
- April 16, 2010: Party Presidents proclaimed.
- April 25, 2010: 15th Congress Elections.
- April 26, 2010: Congress members proclaimed.
- May 05, 2010: 15th Presidential election. Keegan Knoll versus Jootli.
- May 06, 2010: Keegan Knoll wins the Presidential election.
- May 15, 2010: 16th Party Presidential elections.
- May 16, 2010: Party Presidents proclaimed.
- May 22, 2010: Indonesian forces liberated Mindanao from the US in order to create a passage to the Philippines. After Mindanao was returned to the Philippines, Indonesia attacked Mindanao. Indonesia gained control over the region at the end of the day.
- May 23, 2010: Indonesia attacked Visayas, the only region of the Philippines having a Q5 Hospital. 2000+ armed forces from Indonesia attacked versus the heavy armed 300+ Philippine and support forces.
- May 24, 2010: War in Visayas continues, but despite having heavy Q5 weapons, Filipino and supporting forces were outnumbered. In the middle of the day, Visayas became an Indonesian territory. After the defeat in Visayas, Malaysia annexed Palawan. The annexation of Palawan was a good move to save the territory from Indonesia. A liberation over Mindanao has started.
- May 25, 2010: 16th Congress Elections. As the Philippines have been defeated in the Battle for Visayas in May 25, the Filipino Congress candidates were also erased from the list of Congress candidates as the region of Visayas was occupied by Indonesia. Serbian political take-over group takes lead in the election occupying 65% of the partial list of winners. Mindanao was taken back by Filipino forces.
- May 26, 2010: Serbians takes the lead as the occupied the majority of the Congress seats. War continues as Indonesian forces moves to Luzon. Indonesia attacks Mindanao again.
- May 27, 2010: Luzon and Mindanao were conquered by Indonesia erasing the Philippines from the entire eRepublik map. In the late hours of May 27, Palawan was returned to the Philippines from Malaysia via a friendly resistance war. With Palawan taken back, Philippines has once again became a sovereign nation.
- June 05, 2010: 16th Presidential elections.
- June 06, 2010: Jootli wins Presidential election.
- June 15, 2010: 17th Party Presidential elections.
- June 16, 2010: Local Party Presidential election winners takes their respective posts.
- June 25, 2010: 17th Congress Elections.
- June 26, 2010: Members of the Seventeenth Philippine Congress proclaimed.
- July 05, 2010: 17th Presidential elections.
- July 06, 2010: Jootli wins Presidential election.
- July 15, 2010: 18th Party Presidential elections.
- July 16, 2010: Local Party Presidential election winners takes their respective posts.
- July 22, 2010: Hekter, a veteran and respected politician announces his total retirement from eRepublik.
- July 24, 2010: After talks with Jootli, Thailand proposed an alliance with the Philippines. Jootli signals approval to Congress. Hours after the bill was filed, Jootli announced to Congress to vote no. The reason was Thailand was about to be attacked by Indonesia, and Jootli feared that Philippines may be dragged to an open war between the two countries. Due to the possibility that Indonesia might attack the Philippines, the latter decided to shed Mindanao, the southernmost region bordered by Indonesia, to Malaysia temporarily.
- July 25, 2010: 18th Congressional Elections.
- July 26, 2010: Congressional Election winners proclaimed. Mindanao was returned after Malaysia occupied the region temporarily. Sabah was conquered in a battle against Malaysia. The attack was part of the plan to help the Malaysian government against Serbian PTOers.
- July 29, 2010: Philippine Congress debates over decision whether to ratify ONE Charter or not.
- August 04, 2010: Philippines conquered Sarawak and attacks Peninsular Malaysia.
- August 05, 2010: 18th Presidential election. Jelly9473 of the administration bloc against Paul Delos Santos. Philippines attacks
- August 06, 2010: Paul Delos Santos wins Presidential elections. Philippine Congress decided to vote against the ratification of ONE Charter.
- August 09, 2010: Philippines defends Sarawak as Serbian-controlled-Malaysia attacks the said region.
- August, 2010: After Malaysia regains control, a TW between Malaysia and the Philippines is started.
- August 15, 2010: 19th Party Elections.
- August 16, 2010: Party Presidents have been elected.
- August 15, 2010: 19th Congressional Elections.
- August 15, 2010: Congress Members have been elected.
- September 05, 2010: 19th Presidential Elections.
- September 06, 2010: Paul Delos Santos wins the Presidential Elections.
- September 15, 2010: 20th Party Elections.
- September 16, 2010: Party Presidents have been elected.
- September 25, 2010: 20th Congressional Election.
- September 26, 2010: Congress Members have been elected.
- October 05, 2010: 20th Presidential Elections.
- October 06, 2010: Paul Delos Santos is elected as President.
- October 15, 2010: 21st Party Elections.
- October 16, 2010: Party Presidents Proclaimed.
- October 25, 2010: 21st Congress Election.
- October 26, 2010: Congress Members proclaimed.
- November 05, 2010: 21st Presidential Elections.
- November 06, 2010: Paul Delos Santos is elected as President.
- November 15, 2010: 22nd Party Elections.
- November 16, 2010: Party Presidents Proclaimed.
- November 25, 2010: 22nd Congress Election.
- November 26, 2010: Congress Members proclaimed.
- December 05, 2010: 22nd Presidential Elections.
- December 06, 2010: Hekter is elected as President.
- December 15, 2010: 23rd Party Elections.
- December 21, 2010: Party Presidents Proclaimed.
- December 25, 2010: 23rd Congress Election.
- December 26, 2010: Congress Members proclaimed.
Sources and References
- http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/sports-paksenarrion-bags-olympic-bronze-for-archery-1172421/1/20. Sports | Paksenarrion Bags Olympic Bronze For Archery". Article by Ariel David Buena of the eRepublik Outsider.
- http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/returning-china-to-china-1207463/1/20 Returing China to China. Article by Keegan Knoll of the Win Media.
- http://www.erepublik.com/en/Indonesia/law/25955 Indonesia declares War to the Philippines.
- http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/emergency-broadcast-well-crap--1210698/1/20 Emergency Broadcast: Well, Crap.... Article by Keegan Knoll of the Win Media.
- http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/keegan-knoll-is-banned--1223961/1/20 Keegan Knoll banned. Article by Benedicto Powerlover of the Saxa Loquuntur.
- http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/this-is-not-a-drill-1224494/1/20 This Is Not A Drill. Article by Hekter of the The Whiteboard.
- http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/sol-s-land-swapping-defense-plan-in-eindia-1237944/1/20 Sol's land swapping defense plan in eIndia. Article by Xenon Ng of Big X Thinking.
- http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/the-hustling-is-over-our-nation-has-a-new-leader--1236400/1/20 The Hustling is over! Our nation has a new leader!. Article by Santos Corporation of Fili. International News.
- http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/mandirigma-the-filipino-fighters-league--1250996/1/20 Mandirigma: The Filipino Fighters League. Article by Prince Terence II of the Eye am Juan.
- http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/alliance-with-ethailand-vote-no-1465427/1/20 Alliance With eThailand - VOTE NO. Article by Jootli of the SAY WHAT.
- http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/alliance-cancellation-and-the-shedding-of-mindanao-1466514/1/20 Alliance Cancellation and the Shedding of Mindanao. Article by Jootli of the SAY WHAT.
- http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/mindanao-s-return-and-attack-on-sabah-1468024/1/20 Mindanao's Return and Attack on Sabah. Article by Jootli of the SAY WHAT.
- http://ephilippines.forummotion.com/plenary-hall-f141/discussion-for-joining-one-t2312-20.htm Discussion for joining ONE. Forum topic. Plenary Hall, Philippine Congress.
- http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/attack-on-peninsular-malaysia-and-presidential-elections-1477813/1/20 Attack on Peninsular Malaysia and Presidential Elections. Article by Jootli of the SAY WHAT.
- http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/pds-emy-pto-threat-and-attack-on-sarawak-1483074/1/20 PDS: eMY PTO Threat and Attack on Sarawak. Article by Paul Delos Santos of the PDS - Personal Data Sheet.