By signing this Treaty (also referred to as "Charter") the country Presidents, the representatives of the founding countries agree on officially founding an alliance. This Treaty becomes effective by the sign of the Presidents of all parties.
Article I - General Provisions and definitions
1. The Alliance shall be formally referred to as Order of New eWorld abbreviated as ONE.
2. The nations of Hungary, Poland, Serbia and Spain shall be the founding members hereinafter also referred to as the “Core Members”.
3. The Alliance shall have four Core Members distinguished only by having one extra member in the High Council ( see below: Article IV: 3. ). Apart from this all the member states have equal rights and obligations in the Alliance.
4. The Alliance high command is referred to as “Alliance Leadership” or “Alliance Leaders” (see below: Article IV)
5. The member countries representatives are called also as “Representatives”
Article II - Aims
1. The general aim of the Alliance shall be to help the member states to achieve their aims in the New World, either abroad or in their internal affairs.
2. The aim of the Alliance shall be to help the member countries to obtain all the resources what they need to run their economy effectively, to maintain political stability of the state, to advance their military conquest, and help to defend their regions.
3. The specific military aims shall be the ones previously discussed ( described in a separate document ) which are available for the country representatives and the rest of the Alliance Leadership.
Article III - Membership
1. The Core Members of the Alliance are Hungary, Poland, Serbia and Spain.
2. Any country can become a member of the Alliance after being proposed by at least one of the Core Members and a unanimous vote of the Representatives and the High Council. After the internal voting process, the candidate country have to accept this current Charter.
- 2.1 Acceptance is granted by simple majority vote by the congress of candidate country and signature of the Charter by the Country President.
- 2.2 If the candidate country refuses to accept the Charter, it’s membership is to be considered invalidated notwithstanding the result of the internal voting of the alliance about the membership.
3. Qualities that a future Member States should posses are:
- - Strength to be reckoned with,
- - Stable internal policy,
- - No hostilities between population of the Members and the future Member.
4. A member country can be expelled from the Alliance only with a voting of simple majority of all other member states representative and the High Council, by the proposal of a member state.
Article IV - Representatives and the High Council
The Alliance shall rely on a three-part decision-making structure consisting of the following:
1. The Alliance shall have two elected leaders the Secretary General (SG) and the Supreme Commander (SC). Both shall be elected by a simple majority vote of Representatives and the High Council where every single member have one vote.
- 1.1 The Secretary General is the main decision maker of the Alliance. He is acting like the Alliance Leader. He is representing the Alliance in affairs with member-non-member country issues and he is acting like a mediator in the arguments of the members countries.
- 1.2 The Supreme Commander is the military leader of the Alliance, his duty is to set the battle priorities for the Alliance, ensure that the military force of the Alliance are used in the necessary places and time, and organize joint military operations. The Supreme Commander is making suggestions on military strategy to the rest of the Alliance Leadership and the countries.
- 1.3 The Secretary General of the alliance and the Supreme Commander of the Alliance should have a password to the organizations to hold the official Ministry of Defense bulletin of the member countries thereafter they should have access to the medium and high level military rooms of each member country. This rule is serving practical reasons, to maintain the mobility and effectiveness of the Alliance when there are no available member from the MoD team of the member state and to help inner cooperation of the Alliance. The alliance leader should only set Ministry of Defense bulletin when none of representatives of member countries are available. The Alliance Leader is fully responsible for his decisions.
- 1.4 The Alliance Leaders should be elected by the combined votes of the Country Presidents and the High Council. Voting will be conducted by the following rules: Presidents have one vote, and the councilors have half vote. The Leaders have a 6 week term. This election should be organized in the Alliance general Google document.
- 1.5 In case of resignation of the elected Alliance Leadership or either member of it, new candidates shall be proposed in 48 hours, and new administrative control should be elected 72 hours after the resignation. The new team will lead as the elected leaders of the alliance for the rest of the 6 week period.
- 1.6 The elected Alliance Leaders shall have the right to vote in the following issues:
- a) the entry of new members,
- b) process of punishment of member countries not respecting the alliance laws,
- c) any proposed voting of the alliance.
- 2. The Representatives are basically the officially elected Country Presidents and certain members of his / her government:
- 2.1 The first class Representatives: the Country President, the Minister of Defense, the Minister of Foreign Affairs which shall have access to the main decision making channels of the Alliance and shall help to make decisions in everyday and extraordinary issues, and will forward the final Alliance decisions to their countries government and army.
- 2.2 The Country Presidents of the member countries shall have the right to vote during the:
- a) the voting on the choice of Alliance Leaders,
- b) the voting on the adoption of new countries to the Alliance,
- c) punishment procedure of member countries not respecting the Alliance law or in any proposed voting of the alliance.
3. The Alliance shall have a non-elected council, called as the High Council. All member countries can nominate one member to this council except the Core Members, which have the right to have one extra member in the council, because of their larger military and political weight. The council member are not allowed to be Country Presidents or government members ( in specific one of these : CP,MoD,MoFA,MoE ), but they should be players with major experience in the game with game mechanics knowledge, who are able to handle extraordinary or everyday nice and have reputation and influence in their home countries to do the same there. They shall be a combined decision-making and advisory element of the Alliance. All in all, their function is to keep the Alliance moving, and in one piece.
- 3.1 The council shall consist of one representative from each country and one additional member from the founding countries
- 3.2 The council members - referred to as Councilors - term shall last for two months.
- 3.3 Entry of a council member: The Country Presidents shall have the right to nominate their councilor and the current members of the council and the Alliance Leaders (Secretary General, Supreme Commander) shall have the right to vote on the acceptance of the proposed representative into the High Council. This requires a simple majority vote.
- 3.4 Departure of a council member: A Councilor can resign or in case of a proposal of any council member or Country President a council member can be removed by a ⅔+1 voting of the other council members and the Country Presidents. If a councilor leaves the High Council the 3.3 point of the Article IV. applies and the new council member shall have a total 2 month term.
- 3.5 The Council Members have the right to vote on the election of the Alliance Leadership and they are acting as advisors to the member countries and the Alliance Leadership or in any proposed voting of the Alliance. If there would be an If there would be a draw during any voting progress in the Alliance, the High Council shall have the final word, based on an internal simple majority voting of the High Council. have half vote ( four at the start) after each member state entered the Alliance, to act as a counter weight of the Country Presidents, but not to overweight them.
- 3.7 The members of the council are acting as the advisors and overseers of the Alliance, and in this position they should have access to the main decision-making channels of the Alliance in a rotational system. Each council member spend one week as the superior overseer of the Alliance in the main channels. This should be organized by the Secretary General.
Article V - Military Operations and military relations with members countries
All Military operations have to be discussed with the Alliance Leadership, and approved by it. The countries shall follow the decisions made on the battle priorities and operations by the alliance control.
- 1.1 Any aggressive act against another member country will result in a disciplinary hearing.
- 1.2 Any military operation started against the flat decision of the Alliance Leadership will result in a disciplinary procedure.
2. The member countries should sign a Mutual Protection Pact with all other member countries with strategic value to either for herself or for the other country.
3. The member states can sign a Mutual Protection Pact with any country which is not in an open war with any member state, if the Alliance Leadership and the other member states approve it. In any disputable case there should be a voting of simple majority about the possible MPP.
4. Generally ongoing battles in the original regions of the member states should have high priority, it can be modified with strong reasons.
Article VI - Relations with non-member States
1. No Member can enter into friendly relations at any level with a State in an open war with another Member or a country which is traditional enemy of a member state without the approval of the Alliance Leadership, High Council and the Country Presidents. In any disputable case there should be a voting of simple majority about the case.
By accepting of those terms mentioned in this Alliance Charter you are obligated to obey them at any circumstances in the future. Any actions which break those rules will be fined by Alliance Council with appropriate disciplinary actions decided within the High Council and Alliance Leadership.
- ☑ angeldav - President of Spain
- ☑ fib - President of Serbia
- ☑ Pierre Dzoncy - President of Poland
- ☑ Rhual - President of Hungary
✓ This Contract was signed on March 24, 2011..