United States Cavalry
The United States Cavalry was formed on June 30, 2010, by the senior officers of Army Group East and approved by the Joint Chiefs of Staff in an effort to differentiate the two Army branches resulting from the Army Group East and West split on February 12, 2010 from the United States Army.
The Cavalry was one of the main fighting forces of the United States Military, representing one of the highest general mobile infantry units, right below the elite combat branches like the United States Marine Corps and the United States Airborne. It was disbanded on February 22, 2011, and the Cavalry troopers were reassigned to the United States Army.
- 1 History
- 2 Structure of the Cavalry
- 3 Military Ranks and Positions of the United States Cavalry
- 4 Military Decorations and Awards of the United States Cavalry
- 5 Cavalry Tabs
- 6 Notable Cavalry "Alumni"
- 7 See Also
- 8 References
- 9 Recruitment
The senior officers of Army Group East planned a rebranding of the military branch, which was proposed and approved on June 16, 2010. The branch was to go by the United States Cavalry beginning June 30, 2010. The rebranding resulted in the cease of function for the 2nd, 4th, and 10th Infantry Divisions and replaced with 1st, 3rd, and 11th Cavalry Regiments.
Past Generals and Command Staff
|Commanding General||Executive Officer||Deputy Executive Officer||Command Sergeant Major||Length of Service|
|Gannonus||Mainegreen||Ralph Ericson||None||June 30, 2010 - July 7, 2010|
|Ralph Ericson||Mainegreen||Bloomfield||July 7, 2010 - August 19, 2010|
|Ralph Ericson||Ethix||August 19, 2010 - October 12, 2010|
|None||October 12, 2010 - October 15, 2010|
|DeyoZero||October 15, 2010 - November 8, 2010|
|DeyoZero||Ethix||November 8, 2010 - December 12, 2010|
|Vacant||December 12, 2010 - January 15, 2011|
|Avruch||Vacant||January 15, 2011 - February 20, 2011|
|Ralph Ericson||Vacant||Vacant||Vacant||February 20, 2011 - February 21, 2011|
Structure of the Cavalry
First Cavalry Regiment
Third Cavalry Regiment
Eleventh Cavalry Regiment
The Ranger Division was last under the command of Avruch and his XO Bishop M. It was deactivated on October 15, 2010, for lack of mission and personnel. The Ranger Division Motto was "Rangers lead the way".
Military Ranks and Positions of the United States Cavalry
Military Decorations and Awards of the United States Cavalry
|Ranger Tab, wearable by all personnel who operated within the United States Rangers.||Scout Tab, for those who graduated from the United States Cavalry RECBN, and right, Honor Scout Tab.|
Notable Cavalry "Alumni"
- Avruch, Ultramarines founder, Secretary of Defense
- Alexander Auctoritas, President of the United States
- Firo Prochainezo, USAF Officer, IES Director
- Oblige, POTUS, USAF Officer
- United States of America
- United States Armed Forces
- United States Army
- United States Army High Command
- United States Army Group West
The United States Cavalry was always looking for fun, active men and women to join their ranks. The following were final enlistment requirements:
- 200 influence on a one-hit barehanded kill.
Requirements under other Versions:
- Military Skill level 9 (Nemesis) in one skill.
- Charge Damage Rank: General
- Completion of Training Corps preferred but not required.
- High level of daily communications on both forums and IRC.
- 13 Strength
- V1 Colonel Rank